Chapter 1!

[Edited]
Diana's (P.O.V):

"How was the day sweetie?" My mom asked as I entered the house. I shrugged.

"Okay I guess!" My mom frowned at my reply.

"Diana I need to talk to you!" She softly said

"Yea?"

"Why don't you freshen up and come downstairs. I have prepared a delicious lunch!"

"Okay!" I shrugged and went upstairs. After taking a quick shower I changed into Skinny jeans and a pink cute top. I made my hair in a pony tail and went downstairs. The smell of spaghetti watered my mouth instantly. I happily walked in the kitchen and sat down. My mom placed a spaghetti filled plate in front of me.

"Thanks mom!" I smiled at her. She smiled back. "So what do you wanna talk about?" I asked her.

"I uh.." She started nervously. "I wanted to tell you that the problems you are having at school, dealing with studies and stuff..and then dad's memories in this house I have a perfect idea of what to do!"

"Really?! What?" I asked.

"Move from this state to a new one where no one knows you! You can easily try and break out of this shell!" Nooooooo! I know its a very good idea but leave this house?! The house where me and dad use to play when I was little! The place where dad taught me how to cook so that mom can have some holidays in the week?! Where we use to have a family time and would give importance to each other!!

"Where?" I didn't argue and asked her.

"Denver! Its very beautiful! You will love it!" She replied with pleading eyes.

Why not try it! It wouldn't be that bad!

"Okay!" I smiled.

"Thank you Diana! You will love it there! And you won't regret it!" I smiled at her. "You should start packing. The boxes will arrive soon." I nodded and went upstairs to start packing.
.......

So guys this is just a filler. I know its short...sorry:))

Well do vote and comment! I like to read your comments... Its an encouragement!

Love NNK

PS You guys can freely point out any mistakes :)