Chapter 5:

[Edited]
Diana's (P.O.V):

Next morning I woke up to the screaming of my annoying alarm. I shut the alarm and sat up in my bed. I rubbed my eyes and ruffled my hair. I looked at the clock to see it was 6:30.
Tuesday! School! Ugh!
Its not that I hate school or anything, specially Standford High, cause no one annoys me or bullies me there, instead I have a friend, but its just so annoying to get up early in the morning.

I got out of my bed. I straightened my bedsheet and walked in my washroom. I took a quick shower. After taking a shower I dried my hair and wrapped a towel around me and got out.
I looked through my closet and picked out skinny jeans and a v-neck white shirt. I wore my black Vans and went downstairs with my bag. Mom was still not there.

I startes making breakfast which consisted of French Toasts. As I was flipping the last one, mom came in.

"Good Morning!" She greeted.

"Morning!" I said and placed a plate full of French toasts in front of her.

"Thank you!" She said. We ate our breakfast in silence.

As I was done, I placed my plate in the sink.

"You need a ride?" Mum asked.

"Nah! I am alright!" I replied. She nodded. After mumbling a quick I love you to her I got out and walked to my school.
...........
Soon I reached the school. I walked to my locker and placed my books inside.

"Hey!" Kelly chirped.

"Hi! Sup?" I replied.

"Nothing much! Just going to my English class!"
Soon I remembered that office guy in my English class. I looked at my timetable to find out that I have English class everyday. I mentally groaned. Awe man!!

"I have Economics!"

"Cool! See you at lunch!" I nodded and walked to my class.

Day passed by and its only one class until lunch. And guess what?! Its English.
I walked to my class and slid in the back seat. Soon enough the seat beside me was filled and I knew that the office boy is here. I tried my best to ignore him and not to look at him.
But I couldn't help but glance at him. And as soon as I glanced at him I saw him staring at me.

"We meet again!" He smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"I am so glad to meet you again!" I replied sarcastically.

"Oh I know! Everyone is glad to meet me!" He smirked. I rolled my eyes. His ego!
I ignored him and start reading the pages that the teacher asked us too.

I felt someone poke me. I ignored. Another poke. Then another.

"What?" I asked, totally annoyed.

"Do you have an extra pencil?" He asked. I handed him one. He didn't said a Thank you or anything but started tapping the pencil. I mentally groaned.
I started reading again.
Tap..
Tap..
Tap..
Tap..
Tap..

"What the hell is your freaking problem?!" I hissed.

"What? What happened?" He asked, pretending to look all innocent.

"Stop tapping the pencil on the desk!"

"Why?"

"Because its annoying!" I stated.

"So?" He he smirked. Ugh! I glared at him and went back to my reading. Surprisingly he didn't disturb me again.

Soon lunch break arrived. I quickly went out and put my things in my locker and took out my lunch. Kelly arrived and we both went together to the lunch area. We sat in the corner. I opened my lunch box to find a Chicken sandwich with some homemade chocolate brownies.

We both started eating while talking about random stuff. I looked at the door way and saw two guys standing there. I recognized them immediately. One is the guy from the park and the other is the guy from the office.

"Hey Kelly!" I say. "Who are those guys over there?" I pointed at them and asked her.

"Oh they! The one in the yellow t-shirt is Dave Weasley! And the one in white is Aiden Black! They are known as the bad boys. Every girl in the school drools at them. And they are so many rumors about them! They are said to be drug addict. The players and bla bla bla!" She told me.

"We can't just believe in the rumours you know! Have you seen it with your eyes?" I asked her.

"No!"

"So do not believe any rumors until you see it with your eyes!" I replied.

Back in boulder there were so many rumors spread about me and none of them were true. So you shouldn't believe any rumors until you have seen them.

"Now when I think again.." Kelly said. "I never see them talking to any girls in this school. Aiden just talks to Dave and Dave talks to only Aiden. They don't even attend any frat house parties. Very rarely!"

"See! I told you!" I said and she nodded.
Lunch passed by quickly and so did the other classes.
Soon I was walking home from school.

As I reached home, I laid down on the couch and drifted to sleep.
............
I heard the front door open and I opened my eyes.

"Hello mom!" I greeted her while yawning.

"Hello dear!" She chirped. I raised a brow at her.

"You look happy?!" I stated.

"Oh yea! I made an amazing friend at the school. Her name is Emma. She has invited us to her house at Friday night! For dinner!" She added. I smiled at her. I am happy that she is happy.

"That's so cool!" I commented.

"You are also invited!" She went on, carefully.

"Me?"

"Yea I told her about you and she told me that she has a son of your age! And it would be fun to be together!"

"OK no problem!" I faked a smile.

"Its OK if you don't wanna go!''

"No mom I am gonna come!" I hugged her.

"Thank you honey!"

"No problem mom!"

I have to make progress and this invitation maybe helpful... maybe....
DAMN!!

Here.... My next update! I hope you love it! Please vote and comment!!
Thank you!
Love you!
NNK

 My next update! I hope you love it! Please vote and comment!!Thank you!Love you!NNK