Chapter 16:

[Edited]
Diana's (P.O.V):

As me and Kelly arrived at Aiden's house, we found out that Dave was there as well. It was quite an awkward moment when they both saw each other.
I grabbed Kelly's hand and dragged her to the room which was mine for a while.

"What's he doing here?" Kelly asked.

"The same, what you are doing. Taking help from his friend for the date you both are nervous about!" I smirked.

"Hey! Its my first date!"

"Fine fine! So have you brought any clothes?"

"Yes, but does Aiden or you have a curling iron?"

"I have it but its in my house, I will ask Aiden though." I said and went downstairs. Aiden was in the kitchen making food I guess. "Aiden, do you have a curling iron?"

"Oh yea, I curl my hair everyday. How are they looking today?" He replied sarcastically.

"You dont have to be sarcastic." I rolled my eyes. "Maybe check if your mum has it."

"Oh yea.. actually she does." He walked out of the kitchen and into his mum's room. He opened a drawer and handed me the curler.

"Thanks!" I said and ran upstairs. I opened the door to find Kelly lying on the bed with her eyes closed. I let her sleep and meanwhile toom out her dress from her bag and hung it in the washroom. I then again went in the kitchen to eat something.

"What are you even making?" I asked Aiden.

"I actually dont know. I have done a very big mistake!" He replied.

"What?"

"I was copying mum's recipe for pasta, I was half way through it but then I guess the pages flipped and the recipe for Meatballs came up, I didn't notice it and well, I guess i have messed up."

"Wait ... lemme get this straight. This pasta is actually pasta plus the meatballs."

"Yea I added meatballs in it!" He shrugged.

"Thats not a problem. My mum usually makes meatballs with spaghetti. I dont think it will taste any different with pasta!"

"Really?" His eyes lit up. I shrugged. "Yes!" He started jumping around like a kid. I started laughing.

"You are such a kid!" I smirked. He just showed his tongue in return. "Dog."

"Hey! Is Kelly ready?" Aiden suddenly asked.

"No she is asleep. When they do actually have to leave?"

"In an hour."

"What?" I rushed upsatirs to wake Kelly up.

She took no time to get ready and was dolled up before Dave showed up. After the couple left, I got ready for Dave's house. I was really nervous. I am afraid I will start stuttering in front of the kid and she'll make fun of me.

I sighed. I have to change myself, for dad atleast. As I was ready, I went down.

"Ready?" Aiden asked. I nodded. "Dont be nervous. She is a really sweet girl."

"Thanks Aiden." I smiled at him.

PLEASE READ THE OTHER UPDATE NAMED IMPORTANT.
THANK YOU
LOVE
NNK

IG>> Nawaal_nasir99
Bestfriends.read