Chapter 2!

[Edited]
Diana's (P.O.V):

Car trunk was loaded with suitcases and another truck for the boxes and furniture. I was told by mum that it is very cold there...so we went shopping and bought a whole new wardrobe. So many clothes that 3 cartons were just filled with my clothes.

It was a long drive. We started the journey at 8 am. It was 12 and my back was all sore from sitting on one place.

"Mom? Can we stop for lunch?" I asked her." I am tired!"

"Sure sweetheart!" She smiled.

We stopped for a break at a small restaurant. Finding a place we settled down. We sat in a comfortable silence.

I chose what to eat and told my mum so that she could place the order because I can't! I mean I can but I don't have the guts to talk to people, especially strangers. So I can't talk to people without making a fool out of myself. I am really shy or maybe just really insecure.

As the waiter arrived, my mom placed the order.
After lunch we set to the road again. Its was 2 pm when we started the journey again.

After sitting for more 2 hours we finally arrived in the town. I saw the sign "Welcome to Denver!"

"How far it is?" I asked.

"20 minutes!" I nodded.

We soon reached our destination. I gasped at the site of our new house! It was big enough. Two storey. There was a terrace on the top floor with glass doors. It looked really beautiful.

"Its beautiful!" I said. My mum smiled at me.

"I knew you would like it! The top room is yours with the terrace!"

"Really!! Thank you mom!" I hugged her.
Outside there was a small garden with a swing for at least two people. "Oh wow! I can sit here and read books!" I exclaimed. The garden was inside our driveway. Mum laughed at me.

"Come on!" She opened the door and we went inside. Inside was also really cool but not as much as it looked from outside. I shrugged and went to my room upstairs. As I opened the door, I found a queen sized bed with a site table, dressing table, writing table and a closet. I opened the closet and shrieked.

"Is everything alright?" My mom called.

"Oh my god mum! A walk in closet!!" I exclaimed. My mum simply laughed.
I went outside the room and visited the rest of the house.
Living room and lounge were downstairs. Mom's room was also downstairs. The guest room was upstairs. And most importantly Kitchen...was also downstairs.

I walked into our kitchen and opened our fridge to find nothing. Afcourse! We just came here! Stupid me!
..........
3 days have passed and we have unpacked as much cartons as we could. Right now it was 6 in the morning. I woke up early so that I could finish the book I was previously reading cause curiosity was eating me alive.

As I finished my book with a smile on my face, I stretched myself up. I looked at the clock to see its 7:00. I got up. I took a quick shower and changed into my clothes. I haven't gotten out of the house and visited the town, although my mum has but who cares. In Boulder ( my old town) I won't get out of the house except for school or the days where my father would drag me out of the house for outing or hangouts.
My father was fun loving guy and acted like a teenager. We three, mum, dad and I, would have movie nights on Fridays and Saturdays. Spent the Sunday together and what not!
My eyes welled up my tears as I thought about the happy memories of my dad. I bit my lips for tears to stop. I sighed and walked towards the carton labelled books! I opened it and started to place all of them in the small library I have. It was in a small corner. A book shelf, with a bean chair below. Another big book shelf was in the another corner of ng room. I placed my some books in my closet. I then went through my books to find out that I have none to read. I have read all. Guess I have to find the library which means going out. Well I decided to change my self didn't I? Well I guess this could be the first step.
I checked my reflection in the mirror and went downstairs.

"Good morning mom!" I greeted her as I went and settled down on the breakfast table.

"Good morning sweety! Good sleep? When did you wake up?"

"I woke up at 6 cause I had to finish the book I was reading last night and no not really a good sleep. I was awake till 2 then woke up at 6!" My mom nodded.

"So you going out today?" Mom has been asking me the same question from three days. She always sighed when I would say a no. But today would be different.

"Actually yes! I have to find the library so I will just see around a bit!" I replied. My mom grinned.

"Great! Give me a call to tell me if you would be home for lunch or not!" I nodded.

Well I hope this adventure goes good. It is an adventure cause I never go out on my own.

Yes! I updated! I hope you like it!
Plz vote and comment!
Thank you!

NNK

Again

Again.. feel free to pin point any mistakes :)