Chapter 36

So as it's been a long time since I have uploaded, and I am sorry about it. CIEs really have taken my social life away from me.

Anyways, what happened in the last chapter was the girls (Kelly, Christina and Diana) decided to go to the mall and the boys followed them without the girls knowing.
A guy was talking to Diana and Aiden got jealous and scared the guy away.
Dave teased Aiden about Diana and all.
And then Aiden suggests to drop Diana and she agrees....

NOW THE ACTUAL CHAPTER!
Enjoy :)

Aiden's (P.O.V):

I watched Matt (his brother) as he texted someone on the phone, grinning. I can bet it's Diana. I mean who else could it be?

"Who are you talking to?" I finally asked him.

"I was hoping you'd ask me instead of just staring."

"I wasn't staring. Pftt why would I stare?" I rolled my eyes and then quickly asked, "Who is this person?"

"Diana." He shrugged and started texting again.

"Oh." I pursed my lips and then stood up to get my laptop.

"Why do you ask?"

"Just like that. So you like her?" I opened my laptop.

"Obviously. Who wouldn't like that girl. She is everything a guy could ask."

"And you didn't even tell me you liked her?!"

"Well you never asked." He replied in a 'duh' tone. "You like her as well?"

"No! There are so many other girls out there why choose her?" He raised his brow.

"Okay first of all, lemme just tell you the truth.. I-"

"OH MY GOD YOU GUYS ARE DATING AND YOU GUYS NEVER TOLD ME!"

"AIDEN STOP!" I looked at him wide eyes. "God Dave was right when he said you are whipped."

"Dave? When did he contact you?"

"When you and Diana left the mall."

"Okay? I am not whipped! I am just angry that you never told me you like her and also that you are dating her!"

"Oh no no no! You are not angry, you're jealous!"

"Pfft! Why would I be jealous?!" I rolled my eyes.

"Because you really like her. Look, the truth is that I wasn't really talking to Diana. I was talking to my friends on the whatsapp group."

"The friends that bullied Diana?!"

"The friends who have now changed and the friends that Diana forgave!"

"Fine fine!" I looked at him and he was looking back at me with a brow raised. "Look, maybe I like her-"

"Maybe?"

"Okay fine! I like her. A lot! But she would never like me! She wouldn't see me more then a friend."

"Bro Why? You don't know that. Give it a try!"

"I can live with just liking her instead of getting rejected." Dave rolled his eyes at that.

"I really dont know how to explain you!"

"Explain what?" I turned around to find mom on the door with a plate of cookies.

"Explain him that its okay to like a girl like Diana but its even better to tell her and then ask her out!" At this, Mom's eyes widen.

"You like her? She is an amazing girl. If you ever break her heart I-"

"You're my mom!" I objected.

"True! But she is just like my daughter." She smiled. "Plus she is a girl, and a girl's heart is a lot more sensative then a guy's, especially if a girl is gone through so many tragedies in her teen period, just like her." I nodded. "Freddie? Come up! I made cookies!"
We soon saw a screaming Freddie running up the stairs. He hugged Mom, kissed her on the cheek and sat on her lap.

"It's been a long time since I saw him this happy." Dave smiled, looking intensely at Freddie.

******
"Where are you going in the middle of the night?" I heard Dave say in a lousy voice.

"It's not the middle of the night. It's 9 in the morning. I am going over at Joe's. Weren't your friends coming today?"

"Yea they are. They'll comebjsbsjsjssma."

"What?" I looked over at him to find him asleep. I rolled my eyes and went out of the room.

Alright! I know this is too short and I am sorry. I just need to plan some chapters and that's it.
Anyways, Don't forget to press that star thing down there to give it a vote also comment!