Chapter 41

I wanted to update it on Saturday but didnt find a good Wi-Fi. On Sunday we had a picnic planned so no Wi-Fi. On Monday I had to go for shopping.
And the award for making excuses every time goes to..... NAWAAL! WOHOOO!

But in all seriousness guys, these excuses are 110 % true :)
Enjoy this chapter. Hope you like it :)

"Let's play the continuing a story game." Kelly suggested.

"How does that go?" Christina asked.

"You say one word, and the rest of the people continue the story. They also can just say one word but it should make sense and should form a story."

"That looks interesting." Aiden replied. "I am gonna go first!" He added quickly.

"Fine!" Kelly groaned.

"Diana." Aiden said.

"What?" I replied.

"No! That is my word."

"Why?" I asked, annoyed that I'm gonna be a target again.

"That doesn't make sense Diana. You gotta say something that'll continue the story." I frowned at Joe.

"Is." I replied.

"Stupid." Joe grinned at me, making me gasp. I heard snickers around the circle.

"Oblivious."

"And."

"Blind."

"She."

"Likes." Aiden said.

"No one." I growled.

"Which."

"Is."

"A."

"False."

"Statement."

"She."

"STOP!" I shouted.

"Diana is out."

"What?!"

"She what doesn't makes sense." I glared at Kelly who was smirking at me. Traitor!

"Really." Joe continued.

"Likes."

"A."

"Guy."

"Whose."

"Name."

"We."

"Don't."

"Know."

"But."

"Diana."

"Is."

"Stupid."

"For."

"Not."

"Telling."

"That."

"Guy."

"That."

"She."

"Likes."

"Him."

"She."

"Is."

"A."

"Coward." I glared at them. If looks could kill, they'd be dead. They all burst out laughing. Aiden had a huge grin on his face which i wished to wipe off. How do I even like this stupid Person.