Chapter 27:

My alarm rang at 7 sharp, jerking me awake. Aiden slept in the guest room, which was adjacent to my room. I stopped the alarm so that it wouldn't disturb Aiden.

I stepped out of my bed and stepped i. My walk in closet. I picked a bag pack and put in 2 sweatshirts and a denim jeans.
As for right now, I took my hoodie, which had "I solemnly swear I am up to no good" printed.
To go with it, black jeans and black sneakers. A wand necklace. Yes call me a sick fangirl but I am actually a PotterHead.

I took a quick shower and changed into the clothes I took out. I put my wallet, earphones and charger in my bag. Slipping in my sneakers and picking the bag I went downstairs. I texted mon telling her that I am leaving. I wrote a quick note to Aiden that said that I am off to Boulder for the weekend and that my mum knows.
I took mum's car keys and the home keys and went outside.

I ignited the car to life and started my journey.

An hour to the journey I got hungry. Well ofcourse I didn't had any breakfast. I stopped at the first Starbucks on the way. I walked in and ordered a iced frappe with whipped cream plus a sandwich. As I waited for my order I texted Matt.

Hey I am on my way. Been an hour -D

Dianaaa! Okay see you :) Have a safe car ride. Dont look around while driving, focus on the road. Make sure you have a seatbelt on. And also keep your hands on the steering wheel. And that reminds me WHY ARE YOU TEXTING WHILE DRIVING??! - M

Okay Dad! Plus I stopped at Starbucks so texting you while waiting for coffee :/ - D

I took my coffee and the sandwich and proceeded to my car. As I sat down, I started eating ny sandwich.

Oh well okay. Is Lasagne okay for lunch? - M

Yea course :) - D

I got another text.

Say that asshole a I hate you from me. And thanks for ditching me and not telling me - A
I rolled my eyes at that. I decided to keep it cool.

How would it be ditching you if I would've told you my plan 😛- D

Yes okay Diana. Bye! Safe drive -A
He clearly was pissed and I decided to ignore it. Then I remembered that he wasnt in his room this morning.

Hey! Where were you this mornin? I checked your room but the bed was empty..

I finished my sandwich and started my journey again.

********
As I neared to the house, I got siper excited. I mean who wouldn't be excited meeting your only true friend after months?! I parked the car in front of the house. I picked my bag pack and stepped out. I locked the car and threw the keys in the bag. I rang the doorbell. There were footsteps and the door was opened by someone who I didnt expect to see.....

Another Saturday another Chapter

Who can it be?!

Guys I know I am not the best writer, plus I decided to write a long chapter but then decided to leave it on the cliffhanger, so that's why its a small chapter and i am sorry about that..
The next chapter has already been written, and it will be uploaded on Saturday :)
I'll just stop talking now..
Have a good day
NNK

IG>> Nawaal_nasir99
Bestfriends.read