Chapter 3!

[Edited]
Diana's (P.O.V):

I slipped on my flip flops and walked out of the house after saying bye to my mom. I walked along the road until I stopped in front of a park gate. A park near my house.
I decided to visit it. As I stepped in I saw that it was completely deserted. Just two or three people around. And it was 8 right now. Back in Boulder as soon as the clock would struck 7 parks would be filled with people jogging and walking around. Doing some morning exercises and what not.

In the distance I saw some swings. I walked over to them and slid in one of the swings. I start to swung it back and forth lightly.

A lot of things happened in 5 months.
Dad's murder.
Increase in bullying.
Made a somewhat new friend..
And lastly.... Shifting.

The most important was Dad's murder which led to more bullying, me making a friend and also shifting.

As I kept thinking, I felt someone slid in the other swing beside mine. I looked over to find a little cute girl sitting there.

"Hey can you please swing me a little!" The little girl sweetly asked. I widened my eyes. I was never good with kids....leave the kids... Never good with anyone... Meaning I couldn't talk to anyone without getting all shy. I was, no still am an unsocial girl!

"Um..yea..s-sure!" I stuttered a reply. As I got up to push her swing, her brother, I suppose came to get her.

"Come on Lissy we have to go!"

"But Dave we just only came here!" She pouted.

"I know but Aiden made sudden plans so we are going to the Cherry Creek reservoir!"

"With Aiden?!" She excitedly got down. Then she turned towards me. "Thank you!"

"No problem!" I smiled at her.

"Who is she?" Her brother, Dave asked her.

"Oh she was sitting here and I asked her to give my swing a little push!"

"Lizzy you just don't go asking around people to do things for you! You could have asked me!" He scolded.

"But you were busy talking on the phone!" She pouted. Dave just shook his head.

"Its okay!" I managed to say.

"Sorry!" He said sheepishly.

"No problem!" I said and walked out of there.

I roamed around a bit and then suddenly I stopped as I spotted the bold Letters Library. I jumped with excitement as I entered the library. I just love libraries because firstly they are peaceful and secondly I love books and, dont judge me, thier smell.

I walked towards the section labelled teen fiction and picked out a book. I sat in a corner and started reading it.

As I read I lost track of time. Suddenly someone touched my shoulder. I jumpped slightly.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you!" I turned around to find a girl of my age.

"Its OK!" I smiled at her.

"I just wanted to know if the book you are reading is good or not?" She asked.

"Its pretty awesome!'' I replied. She nodded.

"By the way my name is Kelly!" She brought her hand out for a shake. Am I finally making another friend?

"Diana!" I replied as I shook her hand. She nodded.

"You new here? I mean its a pretty big city I know but I never have seen you around here before!"

"Yea I moved from Boulder to Denver 3 days ago!"

"Oh cool! Which highschool you are going then?" Why did this thought never crossed my mind?!

"Umm I don't know!" I replied sheepishly.

"Oh I hope you join Stanford high! That's where I go and that's the best in the city!"

"Oh! I hope so too then!"

"Yea!" She then checked her watch. "Sorry but I have to go...see you around!" She smiled.

"Okay bye!" As she left I realized that I was at last for the first time was able to make a conversation. Well this was easy. I myself looked at the watch and saw its already 11. I decided to stay here and complete my book.
............
It has been two weeks since that library incident. In 2 weeks I have unpacked all my stuff, and also helped mum to set the house.

Today however was the first day of my highschool and I was told that I would be going to Stanford high. The same as Kelly's. I sighed and got out of my bed. I took a quick shower and changed into skinny jeans and a white top. I braided my hair in a French braid style and let some strands loose.

I pickes my bag and went downstairs. Mum was not there.

Mum got a new job in a school and today was her first day. I cooked pancakes for both of us. As I was frying the last one my mum came out of her room.

"Good Morning mum!" I smiled at her and kissed her cheek.

"Good morning sweety!" She smiled back. I placed a plate of pancakes in front of her. "Thanks! So, Excited for your new highschool?!"

"Umm a little!" I nodded. Soon I finished my breakfast and packed my lunch as the highschool lunch is not that good.

"Need a ride?" Mum asked. I shook my head. In two weeks I have found the way to my school and its just 15 minutes walk.

"No mum I am gonna walk!" She nodded and I walked out of the house after saying a quick I love you to mom.

Soon I reached the school. As I entered the building I made my way towards the office to grab my timetable.
I knocked on the door and a middle aged woman came out.

"Good Morning! I am Diana Evans! I am new here!" I said.

"Ah sure! I am Mrs Parker. Here!" She handed me a white folder. I opened it to find a timetable and a school map. I looked at my timetable to see I have Maths First. As I turned around I bumped into someone and hit my head.

"Watch where you going!" Someone said rudely. No sorry or are you OK? Just a Watch where you going!

"Maybe you could've done that!" I snapped. I looked up to find a rather attractive looking guy. He raised his eyebrow in amusement.

"Ah Mr Black! Sent to office already!" Mrs Parker said.

"Gah! I just came to say Hi to you!" He replied sarcastically.

I took this chance to walk away. I walked towards the corridor to find my locker. I finally found it. I opened my locker and placed my things inside. I took out math stuff. As I was about to close my locker I realized that I just snapped at a boy. I stood up to myself. That made me smile.
I am finally making a progress!!

Here you go! A new chapter! Its the longest I have written.
Don't forget to Vote and Comment!
Love you
NNK

Don't forget to Vote and Comment!Love youNNK