CH 60: Decisions

PHA'S POV

When Ming and I finished shopping, we made a quick stop at Ming's place then mine, before walking next door to Yo's room. Opening the door, we find Yo and Kit with Beam and Forth, and everyone seems to be getting along.

"What's going on?" I ask, although I'm pretty sure I know the answer.

Yo answers from his seat on the couch, "P'Beam and P'Kit made up! We can all be friends again!"

Good. Yo and I had been talking about how he wanted this to end. He said he was going to try to talk to Kit about it today. I'm glad he got my idiot friends to make up.

"P'Kit, is that true?" Ming asks walking over to where Kit is sitting.

"It just happened. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to ask your opinion first. But yes, we've let the matter go."

"As long as you're sure, then I'm fine with it." He turns to Forth, "I'm glad that's over."

"Me too." Forth replies.

---------------------

The six of us decide to have dinner together and head over to a sushi place within walking distance. I'll admit it's great having all of us back together again. Looking around the table I can see it was hard on everyone being apart.

We linger over our meal, then decide we're not ready to head home so go to nearby bar where we can talk, drink, and play pool. Hanging out for a couple hours and enjoying each other's company, we finally decide to head home close to midnight.

Ming, Forth, and I had a couple drink hours ago, but when we saw how quickly Kit, Beam, and Yo were downing their drinks we decided to stop and let them enjoy the night. The three of them were not exactly falling down drunk, since they can mostly walk and talk, but they're definitely feeling good and in need of sober supervision.

Ming and I are laughing at how cute Kit and Yo look with their alcohol flushed cheeks as they skip down the street in front of us. I didn't know Kit had this super cute side to him, but Yo seems to bring it out in people. I'm sure the alcohol helped too though. Beam would probably be skipping with them, but he had demanded Forth piggyback him a few minutes ago.

I hadn't noticed how far away from us they were getting until I see them approaching the crosswalk of the intersection in front of us. I speed my steps towards them and yell out, "Ai'Kit, N'Yo, stop and wait for us ok." They both hear me, because they both wave back to me, but they're still moving towards the intersection.

Right when I decide to run to catch up to them, they stop on the sidewalk, waiting for us. I heave a sigh of relief and see Ming beside me doing the same thing. Ming lets out a chuckle and I look back to the boys to see them dancing around like fools, singing at the top of their lungs.

Looking over at Ming, I tell him as I laugh, "This is going to be a fun night."

He smirks with a gleam in his eyes, "I know, I can't wait to get my Kitty home. I love it that he's this cute and silly tonight." He's almost rubbing his hands in glee and anticipation. I suddenly feel a little bad for my friend's ass tonight.

Suddenly a scream from Kit jolts my attention back to them, "YO!"

I see Kit on his hands and knees on the sidewalk and Yo sprawled out in the middle of the street. Ming and I react at the same time and take off running. I know Ming and I are running faster than humanly possible, but it's almost like things are moving in slow motion right now. I watch Kit stagger to his feet, and Yo make it to his hands and knees. Yo's head turns as he looks down the street and my gaze follows, locking onto the car barreling towards him.