CH 18: Neighbors

WAYO'S POV

Breakfast with Pha was great. The place was super close, and the food was really good. Although, the company was what made it fun.

We talked the whole time and the conversation was interesting and enjoyable, although I sometimes had a hard time keeping track of what he was saying. I would get distracted looking at him, and kept losing my train of thought. Pha was so handsome. It was easy to get distracted with him sitting across the table from me.

He was pretty funny too. He kept trying to feed me. I didn't quite know what to make of it, but I just gave in and let him do it after a while. He seemed so determined.

After breakfast, we went back to the dorms and he ended up coming over to help me unpack. I kept trying to tell him he didn't have to, but he kept insisting he had time and was more than willing to help. Again, I just gave in.

"N'Yo, where do you want all these books to go?" He says as he opens the box in front of him and surveys the contents.

"Just over there on that shelf, please, P'Pha." I look around us and see that we have cleared out almost all the boxes, only the one he's working on is left. Man, we got a lot done.

He's moving back and forth between the box and the shelf putting the books away. I move over to help him finish clearing out the box. I bend a little to reach down inside the box and before I can stand, I feel him drape his body over mine, his front pressed closely to my back. He startles me, and I jump a little. One of his arms snakes around my waist to steady me. Like last night, I feel his breath brush across my ear as he says, "I didn't mean to startle you. Are you alright?" His voice sounds huskier than a few minutes ago.

My heart is racing in my chest and my breathing is coming out in rapid pants. Why is he pressed against me? Is he flirting with me? Making a move on me? That can't be possible, can it? I mean look at him and look at me. He could get just about anyone he wants, why would he want me? My questions and doubts are rushing through my brain.

"N'Yo? I asked if you were alright?" His lips brush against my ear this time and a shiver of pleasure races down my spine.

Aahh, Sweet God! "Y-yes, P-P'Pha, I'm o-okay."

"Good." He says, and I watch as his hand reaches past me into the box, grabs a stack of books and moves back out of my peripheral vision. His weight eases off me and his arm releases me too as he moves across the room to place his handful of books on the shelf.

I'm still bent over the box. My legs feel like mush and I'm not sure they will hold me if I try to straighten up, so I just sit on the floor. My heartbeat and breathing are slowly returning to normal, but I swear I can still feel his body heat against my back.

--------------------

PHANA'S POV

Stepping away from him was one of the hardest things I think I've done lately. He was so warm in my arms and he smelled so good. Damn I want to taste him, but it's way too soon for that.

I can hear his increased heart rate and his frantic breathing, but the fact he kind of melted to the floor when I released him is what I'm going to take as a strong sign that he is affected by me too. I chuckle quietly to myself.

I return to his side and I'm about to squat down beside him when there is a knock at the door. I look down at him, "Do you want me to get that?"

"Yes, please." He still seems a little shaky and I smile to myself as I move to answer the door.

--------------------

FORTH'S POV

Yo hasn't answered any of the text messages Ming and I sent him about lunch, so we decided just to head over to his room to pick him up. He probably got distracted unpacking or reading manga and hasn't looked at his phone.