CH 56: When?!?

BEAM'S POV

It took me some time and a bunch of phone calls, but I finally found Forth at a bar not too far away from his dorm. I got lucky and the bartender answered his phone because he thought Forth was too drunk to get himself home safely.

When I got to the place, my eyes immediately found him sitting on a stool with his head laying on the counter of the bar. He'd obviously been drinking heavily for a while, so he was sloshed.

Walking over, I sit down beside him, suck my finger into my mouth getting it dripping wet, then stick it right in his ear. His head pops up immediately as he slaps a hand over his ear, yelling, "Eeewww, what the hell?" He looks around before his eyes finally land on me, "Beammie!" He says before he pulls me into a tight hug.

Smushed to his chest, I try to push against him to create some distance between us as I say, "Hey, you freaking dog! Let go! You're drunk."

He immediately pushes me away to arm's length, "Beammie, you were mean earlier. I'm not talking to you now. Go away." He lets me go then turns back to the bartender to order another drink. When the guy looks over at me, I shake my head no.

"Come on Forth. It's time to get you home." I try to pull him up from his chair.

"Fine, but I'm not talking to you!"

"Alright, just help me!! Could you at least stand up straight?? Damn you're heavy, you freaking buffalo!" It takes a lot of cussing and sweating but I finally get him in the car, then out of the car, and into his room.

When he falls face first on the bed, I help him get as much of his clothing off as I can and cover him up before, falling down on the bed beside him, exhausted.

I guess we'll talk about my plan in the morning, but after everything he drank tonight I bet he's not going to the movies tomorrow like he planned. That's probably a good thing since it'll give us time to talk.

--------------------

KIT'S POV

Ming and I are at Yo's dorm to pick up him and Pha for the movie we plan to go see this afternoon. Forth is supposed to meet us at the theatre, but as we're getting ready to leave, Ming and Yo receive text messages from him. I read over Ming's shoulder to find out what's going on.

Forth: Guys I'm going to skip the movie. I'm tired and not feeling great.

Yo: Ok P'. Do you need anything?

Ming: You can just say you don't want to see another animated movie, P'Jerk.

Forth: That's not it Asshole. I think I just need to get some rest.

Yo: Alright P'. Feel better.

"Ok, it's just the four of us for the movie then." Ming confirms.

"We have time before the movie starts, don't we?" Yo asks. I look at him and can see he's fretting a little.

"Why?" Pha asks.

"I want to take Forth something to eat. If he's feeling bad, he might not be eating right." He flashes Pha an innocent look with big pleading eyes, "Can we do that before the movie?"

Pha melts immediately and ruffles Yo's hair, "Of course, babe. We have time if we leave now."

--------------------

"I bet Forth is going to be happy we came by." Yo says with a smile as he knocks on Forth's door.

"I'm sure he will be." Pha assures him.