CH 38: Dates with Vampires (P3 - PhaxYo)

A/N:  Isn't our little bunny super cute in the pic above??

Okay, so we had some funny and tsundere moments with Kit & Ming and some drama with Forth & Beam. How about some cute sugary sweetness now? Is your dental insurance paid up?

------------------

WAYO'S POV

It's finally Saturday. I've been waiting for this day and it's finally here. Tonight, Pha and I will have dinner together. We've been out together quite a bit lately, but this feels like an official date, so it's different from before. He's coming by to pick me up around 5pm, and it's 10am now. Therefore, I have plenty of time.

I made absolutely no plans today, because I want to spend the day relaxing and getting ready for tonight. I slept late; I purposely didn't set my alarm. I needed my beauty rest. When I did get up, I spent a little time organizing and cleaning my room. I'd been running around a lot lately, so hadn't had much time to do it. I ordered food for lunch and had it delivered and watched some TV while I ate. I put a moisturizing mask on after lunch and laid down for a bit to read one of my mangas.

The alarm on my phone goes off at 3pm and it's time for me to get serious about getting ready. I take a nice hot bath using unscented soaps and shampoos. The wolves always say I smell good, so I don't want to cover up my scent. Hopefully Pha will think I smell good too.

After I'm out of the tub, I move to my closet and glance inside to find the outfit I'm going to wear. I set it aside earlier, so I just need to make sure it's still what I want. Yep, I think it'll be perfect.

I get dressed, blow dry my hair, then add the final touches like jewelry, belt and shoes. When I'm finally all ready, I stand back and take a look at myself in the mirror.

I took my own advice from dressing Ming and chose a black pull-over shirt with a slightly wider than normal neck line. I'm also wearing a pair of skinny jeans that hug all the right places and make my legs look really long. I think I look good. Humans and vampires might not have 'mates', but that doesn't mean I don't want to lure him a little closer.

I glance at the wall clock and see it's 4:40pm. Perfect timing. Pha will be here soon.

---------------------

PHANA'S POV

I've listened to Yo moving around in his room all day. Like him, I didn't make any other plans today, but my time was spent mostly pacing and waiting impatiently as I stared at the clock.

When 4pm finally rolls around, I jump into a quick shower then throw on the outfit I picked out earlier in the day. I fix my hair, put on my shoes, grab my wallet, and head next door to Yo's at 4:50pm.

When I knock on Yo's door I expect my cute bunny to answer, however I am unprepared for the sexy Yo standing in the doorway. His jeans fit almost like a second skin, and his uncollared shirt places his long beautiful neck on display while stretching nicely across his chest and defining his arms. Shit! No drooling, I have to remind myself.

"P'Pha," he calls my name softly, "do you want to come in for a minute?"

YES! My mind screams, but I'm not sure we'd leave his room if I do. So, I do the right thing, "Actually, I'm a little hungry N'Yo do you mind if we head straight to dinner."

"Sure, P'Pha that's fine with me."

---------------------

The restaurant Yo picked out is kind of a hole in the wall, but the food is really good. We talk, laugh and have a really great time. When the check comes, we argue over who is paying, but I let him win since dinner is supposed to my repayment for helping him unpack and settle into his place.