CH 55: Planning to Tell Them

A/N:  Alright the next four days/chapters will clear up all your answers about Forth x Beam.        So just be patient.  :-]

--------------------

WAYO'S POV

The overnight stay with my family went well. The room Gran set up for me was way over the top, but I appreciate her efforts. Pa had tons of stories to tell me, and he wanted to know everything about my life. We spent lots of time talking, trading information and tales.

Uncle Charong was great because he watched over everything and would hide me away for a little down time when I started feeling overwhelmed. I'm closest to him right now, but I think that's mostly because I see him every day for training. Well that and the fact that he is easy to get along with and hasn't tried to tell me how I should live my life. Although the idea of having a family still seems strange to me, I mostly like them so far.

Ming and Kit completed their mating early Monday, but they were too exhausted to get together to do anything. Instead, we had dinner to celebrate with them on Tuesday, and it was great. I'm so happy for Ming and they make a cute and funny couple with Ming always acting silly and embarrassing Kit.

Pha went to another family dinner with me on Thursday and while it was still tense between him and my grandfather, overall, I'd say it went well. Luckily, Pha gets along with my Uncle and it seems like Gran is warming up to him. So, two out of three isn't bad.

Today is finally Friday and tonight I'm having dinner with Forth and Ming. Pha, Beam, and Kit have a late lab this evening and won't be out until around 8pm.

As I'm packing up my things at the end of my music class, I get a text from Ming saying he's on his way, but he's running a few minutes late. I let him know I'll just stay with my friends at the practice hall, and he can meet me here when he arrives.

I head out the doors and look around at the people who are hanging around the hall, but I don't see the Fairy Angel Gang today. Not a big deal though, I'll just take a seat at one of the picnic tables and play on my phone while I wait for Ming.

"Hi, N'Wayo."

Recognizing the voice, I say, "Hi, P'Park. Give me just a second..." I quickly finish my game, "Ok, done." Looking up from my phone, I smile and wai to Park as he stands beside my table.

"Are you waiting for someone, Nong."

"Yes, P'. My friend is picking me up today but he's running a few minutes late."

"Can I sit with you while you wait?"

"Sure P'. Sit down." I say with a smile.

Unlike what Montry and the FA Gang thought, I knew Park wasn't hitting on me. From what I could tell, he was genuinely interested in being my friend. I had seen him several times since I met him last week. He was always hanging around the practice hall and every time we saw each other we would spend at least a few minutes talking.

Park seemed to be a nice guy, although he appeared lonely. Through our conversations, I learned he had transferred into this school from out of country. He was here with a sibling, but I don't think they got along from the little he spoke of them, and unfortunately, he didn't know anyone else.

Our conversations were filled with harmless talk about movies, music, and our lives in general. Just basic things, nothing super personal or private.

"Ai'Yo, who is this?" Ming demands as he rudely interrupts my conversation with Park.

Looking up, I see him standing beside the table with an irritated look on his face. If Ming was in his wolf form, his hackles would definitely be up. Geez! What is the deal with all the damn Alpha males in my life? "Ai'Ming, this is my friend, Park."