CH 30: Tell Me Everything

KIT'S POV

Man, Yo's pout is a deadly weapon. I can't believe he was able to convince Beam to meet Forth. I'm going to have to keep my eye on him.

Now it's time to get back to business though. I clear my throat and when the three of them look at me I ask, "Can we get back to the reason for this visit?"

"Sure P'. P'Pha said you wanted to ask me some questions. Come and sit and you can ask whatever you want to know." Me and Beam sit in his two chairs and Pha settles on the couch. Yo bustles around the room turning off the TV and asking us if we want anything to drink before finally settling on the opposite end of the couch from Pha.

Yo is looking at me expectantly and doesn't notice Pha. I, however, am watching Pha. He looks at Yo, the space between them, then Yo again, before he rises and sits right next to Yo with their legs touching. Yo glances at him in surprise as he blushes prettily. Pha just gives him a smile in return. Beam snickers watching them, and I can't help but smile too. Poor kid doesn't stand a chance against a determined Pha.

Alright back to business, "N'Yo when did you meet Ming?"

"Three years ago, P'."

"How?"

"I was getting bullied by some boys after school, and Ming stopped them from hurting me." Yo goes on to tell the story of their next few months together and how Forth and Ming protected him and beat the crap out of his tormenters until it all finally stopped. "While they were protecting me, they also helped a lot of other kids who were getting picked on too. That gang of bullies was mean. Ming and Forth don't think I know they were fighting with the boys, but I'm not stupid. I saw the aftermath of their fights with the bullies. I don't know what I would have done without the two of them."

I listened attentively to his stories and while Beam wouldn't admit it, I could see he was caught up in them too. It was pretty dramatic.

"Can you tell me about their pack?" I ask.

"P', the pack is great! The Luna is amazing!" He tells us all about his visits with them. About the first time he saw Ming and Forth change and about the pups always attacking him. He describes how much of a family the pack is and how they made him feel welcome and like he has a place with them even though he's not a pack member.

Yo is answering questions I didn't even know I had. He's a literal fount of information. He makes it all sound good. Can it be that good?

"Nong, if I ask you about their faults will you answer me honestly?"

"I'll try P', but admittedly I'm pretty biased because they're my friends." He stops to think and gathers his thoughts. "Well, they're both pretty bossy and they can be really overprotective. Ming can act like a big puppy, always jumping around and wanting attention. Forth is quieter and more intense, and he can be quick tempered, he also snores a little. Ming sometimes drools in his sleep and he sleep talks. It's funny actually, the things he sometimes says. Ming's a little bit of a neat freak and Forth's a little bit of a slob, even though he blames it on being busy. Also, Ming's kind of a dreamer while Forth's more of a realist. Ming tells awful jokes. His puns are just terrible, but please don't tell him I told you that. He thinks he's funny and...

I'm trying not to laugh at his description of his friends but it's very amusing. I thought he said he was biased for them is he trying to convince us to date them or not. As he continues his little tirade I look over at Beam and notice he is trying to hold in his laughter too.