There stood another maid with a vacuum in her hand, I seriously did not notice her entering my room. I guess I was so engrossed in what I was reading.

"Can't you see I'm reading?" then I roll my eyes heavenwards. My eyes were getting a bit hurt from rolling it like every single second.

I saw how the maid then backed away from nervousness which made me feel again. "Just take a rest, okay? I'll be fine with a dirty floor." I assured which made her smile awkwardly.

Later that day, my maid informed me that Ms. Dolores would not be teaching me for this day because of a personal reason. Tss, perhaps because of what I did yesterday and last night. Fine then, as if I don't know how to learn on my own. Besides, I'm tired of the books she kept on giving me.

Grandpa meanwhile just gave me a small smile when he came home. He turned on the television and quickly watched until he dozed off to sleep. Of course, I was the one who turned off the television and put a blanket on him.

I quickly bid our maids a goodnight as well.

Time flew so fast and I realized that tomorrow is my 18th birthday already. Even though my grandpa and Ms. Dolores haven't mentioned anything regarding their supposedly surprise birthday party to me. I already picked my outfit for tomorrow's special event and began thinking about the books I will be receiving tomorrow. Yipee!

It was in the middle of the night when I woke up from my dream. My whole body is covered in sweat and I somehow found myself gasping for air.

"I will be coming, mi amor." This phrase kept repeating over and over again in my mind, for I just can't understand what my dream is all about this time.

I stared at the ceiling for about a minute then quickly let out a loud sigh. My heart is beating so fast. I felt excited for an unknown reason. It's like something is gonna happen.

I know this may sound strange but I often dreamt of a guy whose face is always blurry and whose voice I will always forget by the time I wake up. He kept saying "I love you," to me every time I dreamt about him.

For an unknown reason, I found myself hugging him from his back and replying the same thing even though I am completely aware this is all a dream. A sweet dream. A dream where I don't want to wake up.

It was three years ago when I began dreaming about him. God knows how much I want to see his face and to know his identity and why he kept occurring in my dreams. At first, he was shy towards me, his ears always turning red whenever I tried talking to him. Heck, he can't even look at me, perhaps because of my oversized shirt with no pants on and my pink bunny slippers.

I remember when I first saw him, his face blurry but for an unknown reason, I always knew his facial expression. His jaw seriously did drop and his eyes automatically widened at the sight of me.

That's why from the very beginning, he avoided me until I saw him writing something in his brown leather journal, a bit frustrated. Out of the blue, I sang my favorite worship song on top of my lungs which made him put his leather journal to the side and stared at me. I quickly changed the song into a nursery rhyme which made me laugh.

After that, as the time went by, he started talking to me until he got very clingy which I don't really mind for I know this is nothing but a sweet dream.

He'll always hold my hands or run his fingers through my hair and whisper those three sweet words over and over again. Sometimes, he'll say things that confuse me, that I should wait for him because he is coming. And that he is working on it.

We always spend our time with this mysterious guy's head resting on top of my lap as I gently brush his hair. He'll smile at me and sheepishly confess his love again. Whenever I hear him say that, I cannot help myself from blushing.