Reese part 2

This is part two of my first request from IAmNothing1315

Last time we left off with Reese going on her own to find comic books but when she was debating weather or not she should go home in the dark a group of walkers came her way. We now continue..... In a different p.o.v.

Carl p.o.v.

When I was done hanging out with Reese's brother and his friends I went home to rest for a while before I would meet up with Reese and head outside the gate. I really enjoy hanging out with her. She's funny, smart, and pretty. Like her long dirty blond hair, her big bright green eyes. I smiled to myself thinking about all the fun we have had in the past few days. She would often tease me about being a little taller than me but then I get her back by tickling her.

I never really thought I would make another great friend like her after Sophia and all the kids at the prison. My eyes began to grow heavy as I drifted to sleep. I must have been more tired than I originally thought. Waking up I noticed it was dark out. Silently cursing I got out of bed and went downstairs for a snack. Before I was able to get myself a snack I found a note.

Carl once you read this we probably arent home. We didnt want to wake you but we had to leave. Reese is missing.

I know she's your friend but dont worry we are looking fir her. We think she snuck out the gate but her mom says she wouldn't do something like that.

Take care of Judith while we are gone.

Once I finished reading the nite I threw it on the ground and ran upstairs to my room grabbing my back of things I normally take when we sneak past the gate. Once that was done I ran to Judith's room and saw sge was awake. "Hey Judith wanna go looking for Reese with me?" She began to laugh and clap her hands jumping up and down. Dad said to take care if her but be never said I couldn't go lookijg for Reese myself with Judith.

_______________________

Walking through the forest at night with Judith on my back reminded me of the time we had before getting to Alexandria. Always on edge and Judith staying so quiet as if she knows a slight noise could kill us. We eventually came up on a clearing. There was a store but there was also a group of around 20. "You think she's in there Judith?" I asked quietly then heard soft cries. "Don't worry we'll get her." I said smiling. With my knife in hand and Judith on my back I began to kill the walkers one at a time.

Soon they all fell and I was met with silence. "H-hello?" I heard an all too familiar voice call out. Running into the store I saw Reese come out of her hiding spot and I quickly embraced her. "Carl!" She seemed happy to see me

"I'm not the only one who came looking." Turning around I felt the weight of Judith off my back then a pain in my head. "Oww!? Reese?!"

"Why did you bring Judith out here?! Its so dangerous!" She asked yelling a bit. I smirked at her and took Judith from her arms.

"Says the girl who left Alexandria on her own and needed someone to come find her." I said smirking more as she had. Nothing else to say. "I wanted to find you. I couldn't imagine never seeing you again..." I said hugging her again.

"I'm ok Carl. I really am. Thanks to you and against me liking it Judith too." I heard her giggle a bit as she hugged me back. "Lets head back yea?" She asked letting me go and grabbing Judith again. "Its late and I think this one needs to be in bed." When she said that Judith began to laugh.

"Yea your right come on." I grabbed her and and we began a nice quite walk back to Alexandria. Once we got there it was chaotic. Reese's family wouldn't stop hugging her or thanking me and my dad well her big me upside the head a few times questionimg why I would thinknof taking my little sister back out there at such a young age.

"Your in big trouble Carl." Michonne said to me as she stood next to dad. "But then again you saved Reese and brought her home safely so your punishment won't be as bad." She said patting my head and walking away.

"Shes right. Although what you did was reckless and stupid you did save that girls life." I smiled up at him as he hugged me. "And I'm gald you and Judith are safe too."

"I wouldn't let anything happen to either of them. I don't want to lose my baby sister and I defiantly don't want to loose Reese not like Sophia..." I said letting go and lookijg over to Reese her family and my little sister. I honestly feel she will kidnap Judith one day.

Once they finished hugging Reese came over to me with Judith falling asleep in her arms. It is getting pretty late makes sence she's tired. "Here's your sister Carl." Reese's eyes were sparkling so brightly I couldn't help but stare in aww.

"Your beautiful Reese." I saw her blush and look away.

"Thank you Carl. For everything." She said hanging me Judith and before she left she kissed me on the cheek. "See you tomorrow!!" She yelled running towards her house and waving to me. Speechless I held my cheek and smiled.

"See you tomorrow..." I said with a smile on my face as I walked to my house with a sleeping Judith in my arms. "I cant wait for tomorrow."

_______________

That's a pretty crappy ending in sorry but I couldn't thinknof any other ending.

Hope you all enjoyed and thank you for People who are requesting. I will have those come as soon as possible.

Happy thanksgiving everyone!