Hickey

You sat on Carl's lap kissing him passionately. Your kisses traveled down to his neck trying to find his sweet spot. Once you found it you continued to kiss and nip at that spot until Carl pulled you away.

"You didn't give me a hicky did you?" You looked at his neck and saw no marks at all.

"Nope. All clear." He smiled and kissed you again. This went on for about five minutes and you eventually travel9 back down to bis neck.

It was easy to find his sweet spot and he moaned in pleasure. Loving that sound you continued to bite, kiss, and suck in that one spot. After a few moments you kissed up his neck to his jawline and back to his lips. A while later you pulled away glancing at his neck and seeing the hicky you gave him.

Smiling you kissed him again only thinking of two things. One how much you love this boy. And two how funny its gonna be when he finds out about the hicky. The make out session lasted a while longer until your stomachs grumble.

"Maybe we should go down an get something to eat Carl."

"I wanna stay here and keep kissing you."

"Well.... I'm hungary!"

"Fine let's go." You both smile and leave the room hand in hand heading downstairs to the kitchen. You grabbed some orange juice, and some left overs from the fridge while Carl grabbed a glass and filled it with water.

You leaned on the table and Carl was leaning his back on the sink. Everyone was there well all but Rick and Michonne. No not doing what you think they are doing.

Michonne is out on guard duty and Rick is still upstairs doing God knows what. Other than that everyone was in there. Daryl noticed the hicky and nudged Glenn with a smirk on his face. "Hey kid. What's that on yiur neck?" The smirk was heard in Daryl's voice as he and the others looked at him.

Carl brought his hand to his neck and felt around trying to get whatever it was off of him. "What is it? I don't feel anything." He was so confused and saw everyone else smirking or have an amused face which got him even more confused as to what could he on his neck.

"Looks like someone likes to paint sunsets~" said an amused Maggie as she passed by with a cup of water. Taking a sip as she sat down next to Glenn with a smirk still looking at Carl. 

"I think I'm really artistic don't you?" Y/n said with a smirk as she took a sip of her orange juice. Trying to hide her fits if laughter. Then realization found its way to Carl's face and he groaned.

"Oh my god! Y/n you said you didn't give me a hicky!!!"

"Nooo.... When you asked me if I had I was telling the truth. I hadn't given you a hicky."

"Awww man how am I gonna explain this to my dad?"

"Just say a walker gave you love bites kid." All the others laughed at Abraham's comment and Carl was blushing a dark red.

"Not funny!"

"Awe baby your right it's not..... Its hilarious." Everyone burst into another fit of laughter and it left the boy to put his head down to hide the blush. "But really I can not wait to see you explain this to Rick."

"Maybe I can avoid him all da-"

"RICK! YOUR SON!!" Everyone yelled in usion and Rick came running into the room.

"What happened?! Carl!? Is he-he looks fine what's wrong?" Everyone smirked and Carl shook his head with pleading eyes for them not to tell him.

"Your kid has a walker bite." Daryl said still amused.

"WHAT!? Why are you all smiling then?! Where is it?!?!?"

"Its on his neck." Glenn joined in. Rick still being freaked out lifted Carl's neck and found the mark. Then he calmed down.

"Its just a hicky...." Rick sighed then hit him upside the head and smirked.

"Owe! Dad!"

"Nothing else happened in that room right?" Carl's and Y/n's faces turned bright red and they quickly said no and of course not. "Carl. I think we need to have a talk."

"He's doomed. Bye!"

"Y/n! I dont think so. I gotta talk to you." Maggie said to her and she bolted out of the house.

"This is payback for that hicky Y/n."

"I still think it was worth it!" You yelled still running around the house and eventually getting caught by Maggie.