My Reason to Live

The Governor! Its his fault! He's the reason I no longer have a home! Hes the reason I am no longer with the group. Why I'm all alone. Waiting to die. Waiting for anything to happen. I just want something to happen. Anything. I just mostly want to die.

I feel lost. I have nothing. I have no one. The prison was all I had left. Now... Now I have nothing. The group took me in. They didnt have to but they did. And. Now I'm alone again.

It sucks to have no one and feel alone. Especially in a hell like this one. One where you never know if your gonna die or you never know if your fait is walker food or you die your own way and get buried by the ones that care about you. I told myself l would go on for the group but now they're all gone and I'm still here alone. This is the chance I got to die. I have no one left to live for anyways.

I was just sitting there in the court yard. Waiting for some walker to come and kill me. I got nothing left. Nothing to live for. Well I was waiting. Then..... Finally. After so long. One came. I didnt make an effort to save myself. No effort to keep my life going. It got so close. I closed my eyes and waited for the pain but it never came. I opened my eyes and the only thing I saw was The walked but a katana went through it.

"What are you doing....? I just want to die...."

"Sorry (Y/n). Not on my watch. Now come on." I looked up to see Michonne with her arm outstretched which I took. We walked and walked. I was behind by a lot even though Michonne kept telling me to keep up. "Look... (Y/n).... I know this is hard and all but you gotta keep going. For everyone. I know that they are still out there."

"... I... I guess....." We continued walking until we got to a bunch of old houses and in the middle of the road there was a big empty can of chocolate pudding. The world just got even more cruel.

"(Y/n). Stay here I'll find a house that's safe for us to stay in." I nod and stay standing in the road. Maybe a walker will come by and kill me before Michonne gets back!

I looked around just standing. Its already been a few minutes and nothing. Wow the one time I want to see walkers and theres nothing!!! Just my luck right? Life never cgoes the way I want it to. Anyways maybe if I wander off I might find one or someone.

I began to walk around not really caring about what Michonne said. I really doubt anyone else is still alive. My life doesnt have that many miracles. Just as I was about 2 blocks away my name was called. I quickly turned to Michonne who had the biggest from on her face that I had ever seen before. "What's wrong?"

"You have to come and see this." She didnt say anything else. She just grabbed my hand and took me to another abandoned house. The only thing that would be good in here is if there is a puppy behind that door. A live puppy not a walker puppy. Although that would be kinda cool to see. "Ok knock on the door."

"What why? Are walkers gonna attack me. Are you finally letting me die?"

"Knock and find out." I looked at her them back at the door. Maybe she wants to die to. I did as told and knocked. At first nothing happened so I knocked again. This time I heard things moving around. This is it. Death. I'm literally knocking on deaths door. Ha! Its not the other way around. Being snapped out of my thoughts the door opened and I was tackled to the ground. I was shocked.

I wasnt being eaten. I was being hugged. I was shocked. This wasn't a walker it was "...Carl.....?" He looked up at me and I knew right then that there was more than me and Michonne left. I hugged him back. Once we were done he got off me and helped me up.

"We're glad your safe. Did you find anyone else out there Michonne?"

"Just (Y/n)." I sigh and we all walked into the house. Rick looked horrible but then again we all did. "See. I told you they survived."

"Yea... Well not everyone...." She sighed and I walked away. I went upstairs and saw a boys room. It seemed cool. It was a typical boys room. Games, tv, posters, and well you get the idea. I layed down on the bed and felt my eye kids getting heavier and heavier.

__________________

Waking up I looked around and sighed. "This is so stupid. We cant survive like this! We dont have anything to live for anymore... The prison is gone. Everyone is gone. There is nothing. Nothing to live for...."

"That's nit true. There are lots of reasons to live. One of mine is you." I was shocked. I turned around and looked at Carl and saw that he was serious. I gave him a small smile and hugged him.

"Your my reason to live too." Looking into his eyes I knew that he was really my reason to live. As long as I have him I can keep on living. Not just for me. Not just for him. But for us. "I love you Carl. And I'm glad your my reason to live." He smiled at me and held my cheek. He brought me closer to him and closed the space between us. The kiss was amazing. I felt like. Like the world was normal again. Just by that one kiss. We pulled apart and looked in each others eyes.

"I love you too (Y/n). And I know we can get through this." We smiled and walked on hand in hand to go and tell Rick and Michonne about our reasons to live in this cruel world.