Glenn's Little Sister |Part 2.6|alternate ending

I hate to say this but I love it here. Negan treats me like his own kid. Like I'm really his daughter. Its.... Nice.... But I miss Carl. Sasha was captured and we'll i gave her some food. She knows why I'm here though. Daryl is gone. Eugene acts like he's a Negan. And me well I'm baby Negan. That's what some of the people call me.

"Hey (Y/n)!"

"Hey dad." Yea. A thing I have to do now. And I gotta tell you. I don't hate it. Its like I have a dad and family again. "So whats the plan?"

"Well sweety we are going to them. We got inside people." I was nodding as he explained the plan. Then as we were gonna put Sasha in there I gave her the pill Eugene made.

"I'm sorry You had to go like this..."

"Hey hey I'm gonna be fine. I get to see my brother and Abraham." I just hug her as tightly as I can. This is the last time I'll be able to do this.

"Say hi to Glenn for me....." I let a year slip but nothing more than that. She nod at me and got in. We drove our and we'll i was with Eugene as he spoke through the megaphone. Rick asked where Negan was and we replied. "I am Negan."

"I as well am Negan." I looked and saw Carl. He looked hurt and betrayed. Then Rick pressed a button and everyone ducked.

"Well! You are all Animals! I understand me, my people. But you were gonna kill Eugene?! (Y/n)!? You are all Animals!" I felt hurt. But.... What do I want to do? Negan's like my dad.... But so was Daryl....... I have a family with the saviors..... But also here in Alexandria......

Once Rick and Carl were keeled down next to each other I ran to Carl and hugged him.but he wouldnt return it. "Carl...?" He didnt look Dad just moved me away. "No please. Carl look at me!" He wouldn't.

"He doesnt love you anymore sweetie." I was broken. I have no family here anymore..... I really am Negan.

"I know dad....." I just started walking away. I went into my old house. I stay in there then people come in. Not any people Carol and Daryl. They looked mad. I didnt say anything I just say in that corner with a gun in hand. Then Maggie came in.

"(Y/n)?!" I didnt look at her. No one cares. And now the person that did care was gone home and the other hates me. "I cant believe your ok!" She came close but I stopped her.

"I know that no one wants me here ok. And I bet you only want me here because I'm related to Glenn then when the babys born I'll be forgotten...." I quickly got up and started running. I was gonna run home with my new dad but they wouldn't let me through the gates. "I have to go! Let me out!!!" I was starting to cry without even knowing it. I ran and hid under another house. Then I had my opertunity when wveryone was gathered for some sort of meeting. I ran again. No one came after me. No one at all. They didnt care.

I walked aimlessly through the forest for a while. Then I made it to a road and I saw trucks waiting and dad looking around. Looking scared. "(Y/N)!!!!" He came running to me and I ran into his arms. I hugged him tightly. "I'm so glad your alright. Did they hurt you?"

"No dad I'm fine..... Well as fine as I can be with-"

"Don't think about him sweetheart. He doesn't deserve you. Now come on lets go home. I promise you things will be better after we distroy those Alexandrians." I nod and take his hand. I walked pretty far. We were only about a mile away from home.

We walked back to our home hand in hand. Our home the one we will protect form anyone and everyone who tries to destroy it. And right now it's Carl and all the people from Alexandria. They will pay for what they did. They will pay for hurting me. Lets hope things end well, for their sake..... Well maybe not so well dad said he might get a Lucille of my own. I might need to practice on a few people.

In sorry Glenn I know I was gonna avenge you but dad takes care of me. I'll be sure to save Maggie though. I need something left from you and she's it. She has your watch. She has my nephew or niece. But I'm sorry I can't kill my dad.... I do still miss you Glenn but I will avenge you by taking good care of Maggie, the baby, and myself.

"Hey dad? We have to spear Maggie. She's my sister-in-law. My brother and her have a baby on the way. We cant hurt her no matter what!"

"I promise you sweetie. Don't worry. Your sister will be perfectly fine. And so will the baby." I smiled at him and walked into our home. I happily went into my room and got the rest I deserved from this damn productive day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heeeeeyyyyyy I hope you liked this alternate ending. I worked hard trying to figure out a good ending. And I'm totally stoked for the new season!!!!! Cant wait for it to come out on Oct. 22, 2017!!!!!!

Well that's all for now love y'all😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘