3 Emmeline {fluffy}

This is a third request made by Alanna_Gladden I hope you enjoy this one 😁

Emmeline p.o.v.

I have lived in Alexandria for as long as I could remember so I think I've been here my whole life. I have long brown hair and big hazel eyes. My name is Emmeline Ford. My mom is Rosita Ford and my dad was Abraham Ford. I don't remember much about him since he was killed by Negan. What I do remember was he had red hair and he liked to drink a lot but he was always playing with me and making sure mom and I were ok. He even got mad when I told him I love someone.

For the longest time I have been in love with Carl. But he doesn't love me I can tell he loves Enid. It makes me sad but it good that he is happy. "Emmeline." I heard my mom call me.

"Coming!" I yelled running outside to where my mom was. "Yes mom?" I asked walking into her room.

"Rick wants you to watch over Judith for a while. He's going on a run and everyone is busy." She said as she looked around for something. I nod my head but mainly focused on what she was looking for. I wonder what it could be.

"Yea I can do that... What are you looking for mom?"

"Oh just my necklace.... I had given it to your dad but since he died it became mine and I cant find it..." She said looking through a drawer.

"Is it the red one?" She quickly snapped her head towards me and nod her head. "I know where it is. You had left it in the kitchen So I put it in the drawer with all the not put away things." I said pointing out if the room. She walked passed me to what I'm guessing was get the necklace.

"Thank you Emmeline. Now you should get going over to Rick's house before he comes over to get you." She said grabbing her hat and walking outside. "I'm going on the run with Rick so behave here." I nod My head and made my way to the Grimes house. Getting there I smile seeing Judith in the living room.

"Emmeline! Your here!" She yelled giving me a big hug and I did the same to her.

"Yep of course. Anything for Rick and besides your fun to be with!" I said giving her a big smile and holding her hand and going to find Rick. "Where is your dad?" I asked still not seeing him.

"Oh he is upstairs in his room getting ready to go." Judith said letting go of my hand and going to the bottom of the stairs. "DAD! EMMELINE IS HERE!" I smiled at how he called Rick and walked over to her.

"OK GOOD. I HAVE TO GO IN A FEW MINUTES! EMMELINE CARL WILL BE BACK SOON TO TAKE CARE OF HER!" He yelled back making my smile grow. Of course that's where Judith got it from. I walked into the house and walked with Judith back into the living room.

Once I was in there I saw she was coloring and just because coloring is fun I joined along with her. We were both coloring when Rick left and said his goodbyes to us and we were still coloring when we got hungry. To bad Carl isnt here. He is pretty good at cooking. "What do you want to eat Judith?"

"Cookies!" I smiled at the thought of having cookies but then frown. "What's wrong?"

"So you have cookies? I don't know how to make them..." I said bot wanting to sound to dissapointed that I cant make cookies. Which is horrible. If I could make cookies I would be able to eat them all the time!

"No we don't. But we can go with Carol and she can make us cookies!!!" I let out a sigh and shook my head.

"Rick wanted us to stay here and I think Carol was on a job this week. I don't even think she's home. Why don't we wait for Carl to come back? Maybe he knows how to make cookies."

"I don't think he does. The only thing he knows how to make us spaghetti." We both let out sighs and I knew we were both thinking the same thing.... The world is so cruel not to guve us cookies....

_____________________

After an hour of playing with Judith and finding something to eat in the fridge Carl came back but he wasnt alone. He had Enid with him. "Carl your back!!!" Judith yelled jumping into his arms.

"Yea. And thanks for takung care of her while we we're all gone Emmeline." I smiled and nodded. Then Judith yawned amd reached over to Enid. "I think she wants you to put her for her nap." Carl said with a light laugh.

"Alright come on Judith." Enid said taking her and going upstairs to put her to sleep. I stayed quiet not wanting to say anything to him because if I did I would tell him now no feel.

"Your quiet today Emmeline. Everything ok?"

"Not really...." I said to him in a whisper hoping he wouldn't ask me more about It.

"Well tell me whats wrong." I shook my head still looking down. "Come on please?" I let out a sigh and looked at him.

"I love you Carl but you don't love me back because you love Enid and that makes me sad...." I said embarrassed but still looking at him. He smiled and gave me a hug.

"I love you the same way I love Judith. Your like a little sister to me Emmeline. Maybe if you were my age I would feel the same but your just a kid."

"I know...."

"Your only 5 and I'm 15. You only think you love me in a different way but I think you love me the same way I love you. Like family. One day you'll find someone that is your age and loves you ok?" I nod my head a littpe dissapointed tbis didn't end differently but at the same time happy that I was able to tell him.

"Ok Carl...." I said as I let out a yawn. "I'm tired...." I guess all yhe playing and watching Judith got me just as tired as she was.

"I'll take you to Judith's room. You can sleep in there." He said picking me up and going upstairs to Judith's room. I hope I do find someone that loves me like how Carl loves Enid.....

So kind of a twist ending. And I liked it. Sorry for not being able to update. My WiFi hates me and keeps going out on us which means I can't write or publish in my works. Anyways sorry for the wait but here is an update and I hope you all enjoyed.