Glenn's Little Sister |Part 2.5|

We were getting closer and closer to Negan's place. Jesus was telling us we should get off and I ain't doing that. Carl was all worrying that he wpuld mess up which I just rolled my eyes at. "Show me first."

"Ok." He did and then Carl was just waving to Jesus.

"Your not getting off are you Grimes?"

"No. I'm not. But you should. You can get really hurt by doing this."

"Doesnt matter. I'm doing this for Maggie and Glenn. Not for me. Only for everyone else."

"(Y/n) I'm sorry. I really am-"

"Just save the crap Carl. If you were sorry about it you wouldnt have done it." I moved away and hid. We were coming to a stop. I quickly grabbed an awesome looking AK47. Once it stoped and the people noticed me I shot. And I didnt notice Carl doing the same right next to me. "I just want Negan! No one else has to get hurt!"

"Well well well. Look at these two love birds. You know what kid you scar the hell out of me! You and your little girlfriend."

"I'm not his girlfriend. Not anymore at least."

"Well that's a damn shame. You being the sister of number 2. I truly am sorry about that. It shouldnt have happened."

"If you were story you wouldn't have done it!" I saw Daryl and he looked at me with worry. Next thing I know Carl was in the ground and so was I. And let me tell you this guy holding me down seems like a perv. "Let go of me You Pervert!"

"Dude let her go." Daryl was about to come at him but he was stopped and the huy for off me. Negan held a hand and I took it. "Now that we have that all settled let's give you two a tour shall we."

We looked around and stopped in a room with a bunch of women dressed in black. "(Y/n)-"

"Don't Carl." I looked away from.him witch was a bad choice considering Negan was making out with some girl. Then Daryl came in. I looked at him sadly as he looked away from me.

Negan took us to I'm guessing his room. And he had Carl take off his bandage. I looked at his eye and all the memories of him and I came to mind. When he got shot and I was the first to be at his side even before Rick. And I stayed staring as Carl was begining to cry. Then I began to feel tears come out of my eyes. "C-Carl...." He wouldnt look at me. He just looked at the ground. I lost him without even knowing I did it myself.

"Now why are you two broken up?" I looked at Negan and he looked back and forth to Carl and I. I looked at Carl and saw he wouldn't look up.

"Umm... I broke up with him. Because I saw him kissing another girl....."

"Wow. No wonder your a serial killer in the making. First you kill your mom then you break your girlfriends heart." I looked away but didn't cry. I cant cry anymore.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Time Skip
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Negan took us back to Alexandria. Yeay..... This will be horrible. Anyways he was having is show him around. "I gotta get home real quick." I tried making an excuse.

"Alright but be back in an hour and a half to have dinner." I just nod and leave the room and leave the house. I run home and change. Eventually the time passed and I went back over to Rick's house. "Good to see you back. Foods ready. Now we just need to wait for Rick." I nod. I was about to sit in a seat across from Carl. "Nope. I don't think so. You sit next to your boyfriend. Ops I'm sorry I mean ex boyfriend."