Cuddling

While you and Carl are cuddling (in Alexandria) your alone at the house. Everyone is either off on a run or out doing their jobs so it's just you and him, and Judith if Carol decides to take her back.

In the couch with a blanket draped over the two of you, the curtains closed, the room being lightly lit with the light of a burning candle. Neither if you taking or sleepikg both just enjoying the peace that doesn't come easy in this world anymore and enjoying every second of it with each other.

Carl's hand would find yours and pull you closer to him. When you would look back at him he would be looking at your face, trying to remember every bump, every line, just every detail of your face as if it's a rare work of art. Turning to face him you do the same and can't help but smile when he brings his other hand up to your face and cups your cheek.

Following his lead you tighten your grip on his hand and with the other tangle it in his hair. Smiling widely and looking in each other's eyes you snuggle closer to him and hide your face in his neck. His light chuckle makes you smile.

Carl being the persistent person he is moved your head out of his neck and looked at you while playing with your hair. "Your so beautiful." The blush crept up on your cheeks as you tried to hide again. "Dont hide." He smiled down at you and you gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"I love you Carl." You smiled and layed Your head down on his chest.

"I know you do. Say it again..." You let out a little giggle but oblige to bis request.

"I love you. Your my everything in this shity world we're in."

"It can't be all that shity since I was lucky enough to have you." That comment made tiur heart skip a beat and hold him tighter.

"Now you say it."

"I love you Y/n. With all my heart. Don't ever forget that." He kissed the top of your forehead and wrapped his arms around your waist.

The rest of the time just whispering sweet nothing at each other

The rest of the time just whispering sweet nothing at each other. Carl occasionally being the clown he is making a joke just to hear you laugh and see you smile. "Why do you keep doing that?"

"I love the sound of your laugh and I live to see and make you smile."

"Awe That's so sweet." Losing track of the time on how long you were cuddling you will get walked in on and not by walkers but by Rick and Michonne.

"That is just to cute. Look at that Rick."

"So this is how we keep Carl in the house when we want him to." Everyone burst out laughing all but Carl who us blushing and hiding his face in your hair.

"Not to be rude but could you two leave us alone please?" The two nod and go off into the kitchen. "Its ok Carl. It was pretty funny though and you said you love my laugh."

"Very funny." He had an unamused look on his face and he held you closer if that was even possible. You snuggled and placed your head back on his chest feeling your eyes get heavier with every passing second and every time Carl runs a hand through your hair to calm you. "Goodnight Y/n."

"Goodnight.... I love you." Just like that you fall asleep. And eventually Carl falls asleep to happy and holding you in his arms.

Short but I liked it. Tell me what you all thought.