If I Were A Zombie

This is a lyric chapter.

Our love story could be kinda gory far from boring.

Y/n be careful. You shouldn't go off by yourself in these woods. At least wait for me. We never know when Walkers are gonna pop out of no where.

We’d meet at a post-apocalypse

I should have listened to him. I should have slowed down and waited for him. If only I did I wouldnt be in this situation right now. I would be safe instead of almost dead...

Yeah, I’d be slowly walking
In a group stalking
You, you’d be the only man alive
That I could not resist

I never even told him I love him. I never got the chance and now I might never get it. I never said goodbye to everyone back to the prison. I never said goodbye to my mom... Now she'll never see me again...

Then all of your friends
They’d try to kill us
But only because
They’d be jealous
That our love is deeper than
Edward and Bella’s

I was in love with him and I was happy to be out with him. Away from everyone. Finally being alone and playing around like kids. But I should have been mkre careful. Now I'm stuck het and running low on both energy and already out of amo. All I have is my knife.

If I were a zombie
I’d never eat your brain
I’d just want your heart
Yeah, I’d want your heart
I’d just want your heart

He has my heart and I wish I had his. All I wanted was to have his heart. Now I never will. All this because I put myself in this position. All because I didn't listen to him. How I wish I did. How I wish I didn't run ahead.

Yeah, oh
If I were a zombie
I’d never eat your brain
I’d just want your heart
Yeah, I’d want your heart
I’d just want your heart
'Cause I want ya

Now I'm stuck here surrounded by too many walkers for me to handle. I'm cutting it close. Some are close to biting me but I'm still fighting callijg for help. It useless and I don't know why I'm still trying. Maybe because I don't want to be regretting and I eant to get out of this and do better.

You’d be hiding in
A second floor apartment
Knocking all the stairs down to save your life
From the undead

With deep breaths I sigh seeing all the walkers dead. I did it... I saved my own life. I killed the walkers before they could kill me.

Double-barrel shotgun
Taking out the slow ones
Then you’d see the passion burning in my eye
And I’d keep my head

Then all of your friends
They’d try to kill us
But only because
They’d be jealous
That our love is deeper than
Edward and Bella’s

Throwing my hands in glee and flopping to the ground I smile and think about all the things I'm gonna do back at the prison. In gonna tell my mom I love her. I'm gonna tell Carl I love him. And I'm gonna live to see tomorrow. Standing up I feel a pain in my ankle. Looking down I scream.

If I were a zombie
I’d never eat your brain
I’d just want your heart
Yeah, I’d want your heart
I’d just want your heart
Yeah, oh

No. No... This can't. This. How could this have happened. I scoot to a tree and look at my ankle in horror. How could this be happening. Sitting therr the sun began to go down. And then I heard a voice. It was him. "Y/n!" I didnt say anything as he saw me and all the dead walkers in front of him. He looked happy and walked towards me.

If I were a zombie
I’d never eat your brain
I’d just want your heart
Yeah, I’d want your heart
I’d just want your heart
'Cause I want ya

I felt It. I was here for so long. The walker bite is spreading the infection around my body. I wad already sweating and losing my breath. My pulse was weakening and my mund began to go blank. All I could think about was food. "Y/n Did all these wlakers go after you? Are You ok?"

And I’d try not to bite and infect you
Because I’d respect you too much
Yeah, that’s why I’d wait until we got married
Oh, and our happiest days would be spent
Picking off all your friends
And they’d see a love this deep won’t stay buried

"I-m.... So-sorry... I... I love... You...." I ssid before my eyes closed. I heard his voice but my bidy didnt respond. Then my eyes opened but nothing looked the same.

If I were a zombie
I’d never eat your brain
I’d just want your heart
Yeah, I’d want your heart
I’d just want your heart
Yeah, oh

He smiled at me and then froun and tried to get away from me. He tripped and I climbed on top of him looking at his scared face. "I loved you too Y/n..." He said. I didn't respond I then moved my head and scratched at his chest. His screams of pain didnt phase me as I began to bite into his chest and way his insides.

If I were a zombie
I’d never eat your brain
I’d just want your heart
Yeah, I’d want your heart
I’d just want your heart
'Cause I want ya

The best part of eating human flesh was the heart. Once I was done with his heart I stood up and looked around. All that was eaten was his heart nothing else. The one thing I wanted. I just csnt remember why I wanted it and now I know I wanted it because it was.....................................................

Reader is now a mindless walker. 😂

Next oneshot is going to be very special. Its my first request but I am not done with it.