Baby Negan |Part 3|

"Here we go." We moved the sofa and started walking out. It was horrible. They think we're one of them. We are pretending to be the monsters they are and they believe it. My breathing was speeding up and I felt someone squeeze my hand and I saw Carl giving me a comforting look. I let go and held Judith with both hands.

We made it to the center and decided that we couldnt all.make it to the armory and Father Gabriel volunteered to take the kids to safety. I handed him Judith and Sam went along with him. (I know Sam dies but he's to innocent to die...) And with knowing they were safe we continued on till dark.

Walking through we saw a kid walker. A little boy and Jesse froze and began crying. "That could be Sam. I don't know if ge made it safely!"

"Please keep it down. Hes perfectly fine. Nothing is gonna happen to him. I promise." She just shook her head and she got bit on her arm and began yelling attracting even more walkers our way. "Rick! Carl! Help. She's still holding on to my arm." Rick was the one to think quick and use an axe to chop her hand off. I got grossed out and quickly hit it off me.

"You." I turned to Ron and he had a gun pointed to Ricks face.

"Ron. Dont do anything stupid. You've already caused enough trouble."

"Shut up. Hes the reason my mom is dead. He's the reason Sam and I are going to grow up without a mom or dad! And his son us the reason I lost Enid! I already messed up Carl's relationship. Now its time to destroy Rick." Before anyone could say anything a sword went through him and athe fun fired away from us.

"Dad...." I turned to Carl and I almost yelled. His eye.

"Oh my God!" I quickly covered my mouth relizing this would attract walkers towards us and I grabbed Rick's axe and helped Michonne clear a path for Rick who was now carrying Carl.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Its been a while. Carl lost an eye. He is kinda still pissed with me. We're not really talking and I have Sam. Yea he ended up going into complete shock when we told him what happened anf he only responds to me so he lives with me. I'm kinda sad that Carl won't talk to me. He's with Enid almost always.

And here I thought we would make up and be happy but I guess spending all my days at his bedside wasn't enough for him and he's hanging with Enid now. "Y/n...?"

"Yes Sam?"

"Are you still depressed?"

"A little but I got you here with me so I'm not that sad. Come on how about we make some cookies together?" He nod and we went over to Carol so she could help us since shes the cookie expert.

A few weeks later Maggie got sick. Now we are rushing everywhere so we can get her to Hilltop. I was in my room packing when Sam came ina nd hugged me. "Please be careful. I don't want to loose you."

"Don't worry Sam I'll be fine. You're gonna stay here with Carol, Enid, and the others while we get Maggie to Hilltop. I'll be back before You know it."

"Ok.... Bye. I love you." I was shocked at his words but I smiled and hugged him and have him a kiss on the forehead.

"Bye Sammy. I love you too. Be a good boy." I got on the RV and noticed Carl and an empty seat next to him. I guess I got no choice. I say down and gave a last wave to Sam.

"How?"

"What?"

"How do you care so much about him after what his brother did to me? He put a hole in my face."

"What Ron did was not Sam's fault. He's not like Ron. He's a sweet little boy."

"He's still the brother of the guy that made me look like this."