Lost Judith ~Fluff~

Hi guys. A quick note before you read. And can you please read this. I'm kinda running out of one shot ideas. Can you please request some so I can keep this book going. If you dont that's fine but I mighr not have many more chapters to publish. Thank you for reading this. Enjoy the one shot.

_________________

It was a normal day for me. I left my home and searched for food and maybe some more weapons. Even if I have a but load of them. I was sure to leave the house without making any noise to be sure not to wake my baby sister Candy.

I live alone with her. She should be about a year old now. She's all I have left. My dad died protecting us and my mom died giving birth to Candy months after dad died. Mom.want able to name the baby so I named her after one of the things I missed most of the world before the hell we're in now.

Anyways she's all the family I have left. I wouldn't trade her for anything. Even if she was the cure for this hell I would never! Never! Give her up. "HELP!!" I heard a little scream.

"I'm way too nice. Where are you?!" I screamed and heard another yell.

"PWEEZ! HELP ME!!!" I ran to the little yell and when I got there it was a whole bunch of biters surrounding a car. Through the rotting bodies I saw a little girl with blond hair crying. Oh no.... Without thinking twice I ran over and killed every one of the bitters.

"Hi. I'm here to help you. Are you ok? Did you get scratched or bitten?"

"N-no. I-I'm ok. Thank you..."

"Its no problem. Here why don't you come with me? I can take You to my house and I'll get you something to eat."

"B-but my big brother told me to stay h-here and wait for him."

"Ok but lets stop by my house first and we will come right back. I don't want to leave you alone and I need to make sure everything is ok at my house."

"O-ok."

"Whats your name little one?"

"J-Judith..."

"That is a very beautiful name Judith. My name is Y/n." She smiled widely at me and I have her another smile. "So who is your big brother?"

"Cowboy!" His name is cowboy... Wow... That really is an interesting name.

"Ok here we are. This is my house." I open the door and let Judith go in before me. "Stay a little quiet ok Judith I'll be right back you can sit on the couch."

"Ok!" She said happily. I think I got her out if her nervous shy shell. I went upstairs and opened Candy's door and I saw her standing there in her crib looking around.

"Hi Candy! How are you? Can you say hi Y/n?"

"I (baby talk of your name)."

"That's good! Your so amazing Candy!"

"Y/n?" I turned around and saw Judith peaking from the door. "Is that a baby?"

"Yea she is. Thus is my baby sister Candy."

"Candy...? Lile that sweet stuff cowboy and mommy bring back for me on runs?"

"I think maybe its the same." So theres still candy out there!? I need to find some. "Come on lets get back to the car I found you at. Wouldn't want Cowboy to get worried about you right?"

"Right. Lets go!" I smiled at her enthusiasm and picked up Candy. I cant leave her all alone now that shes awake. "Hurry up Y/n!" I let out a little laugh and told her to be a bit more quiet in case of any biters. "Right. Sowwy..."