Hershal's Kid |Part 3|

I was at the highway. I got there alone. Walkers were everywhere. I was far from them. My barn was on fire. And some cars where leaving. Suddenly there were lots of voices, some crying, and questions being asked. I walked cautiously over to the voices and saw everyone except for a few. "Dad?! Maggie?! Beth!!" I ran to them and hugged them. They hugged back and cried.

"Oh my little sunshine. I thought you were dead."

"I'm fine dad. I'm glad you all are too." We released and I moved back from them only to be tackled by a hug.

"I was so worried! I thought you were dead! Don't ever do that again!" I hugged back.

"I'm fine Carl. I'm fine. Nothing happened to me." We stayed hugging till we were told we had to leave.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Time Skip To Prison (after Lorie's death)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Carl has been really distant since his mom died. He hasent talked to me since that day. I miss him. I was helping Beth with Lil' Ass Kicker, I know great name, when Carl came out of the cell block. "Hey Carl." Je just ignored me and walked outside. "I'll be back Beth. You think you'll be good with her alone?"

"Yea. Go ahead." I thanked her then ran outside with Carl he was still walking.

"Carl!" He didn't stop. I ran and grabbed his arm. "Carl what's wro-"

"God! Just leave me alone! Its none of your business! No one wants you around just leave me alone!" I was taken back and hurt by his words. He's never talked to me like that before. And he knows that I still think I'm worthless and no one wants me. "Look (Y/n)-"

"Sorry!" I quickly turrned and ran. I cried for a long time. I chose to go hide again. In cell block C. The one place no one will look.... I was I'm there for what felt like days but I bet it was only a few hours. "He's right.... No one cares about me.... Not even him... It would be better if I werent here." I grabbed my gun and played with it. I looked at how many where left. 4 bulets.

I got up and walked slowly outside. It was night. I snuck back to my cell and got my essentials. Once I finished packing I snuck back out. I had a knife so I can survive with 4 bullets. Maybe not as long as staying here but long enough. I walked to the courtyard and went through the hole in the fence. I was pretty far away when I started thinking again.

Would they even notice me gone? Would they try and find me? Would they be happy I'm gone? Would any of them care? I'm gonna miss Lil' Ass Kicker.... And Carl- no he doesn't care.

Carl's p.o.v.

I haven't seen (Y/n) since I snapped at her yesterday. And I really regret what I said. I was just stressed.....I'm gonna apologize and make things right between us. I ran up into her cell to see it cleaned out and empty. Like if she... "Hershel! Beth! Maggie! Daryl! Guys!!!" I yelled. They all came out and ran to where I was.

"What's wrong!?" Everyone asked worried. I pointed into (Y/n)'s cell. I lost my words at that point.

"Wh-where is s-she Hershel?" I was asking over and over with tears threataning to come out of my eyes.

"I honestly dont know Carl. Is there any reason as to why she would leave?" I didn't answer but I do know the reason. Its because of me. It was my fault and I can do nothing about it. She's gone.... Forever....

No. I can find her. I know I will. I just have to.

Your p.o.v.

Ive been on my own for about a week. I found some tracks and a sign that reads. 'Terminuse. Community for all. Sanctuary for all. Those who arrive survive.' Maybe this can be my new camp.

Carl Grimes X Reader One-Shots On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara