Make-out.... fail.....

You were in your living room on the couch with Carl. The two of you were alone in your house watching over Judith while she played in her crib but she fell asleep 10 minutes ago and you two got bored. "Come on Y/n~"

"Carl no. If my dad walks in on us he will murder you. We still havent told anyone we are together you know."

"I know but pleaseeeeeeeeee."

"Fine." That's all it took for Carl to start kissing you with all the love he had. It was rare to have time like this. Being alone and being able to kiss like this so both of you really enjoyed these moments. Your lips moved in sync in a long deep and meaningful kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck as he pulled you onto his lap to deepen the kiss further.

One of his hands stayed on your hip as the other held your back pulling you closer to him if that was even possible. Eventually you changed positions where you were on your back as he was on top of you. His tongue entering your mouth exploring it. One hand went in his shirt feeling his warm skin under your fingers. The other hand tangled in his hair occasionally tugging at the roots of his hair to make him let out a throaty groan.

In responce he would pull you closer if even possible just to deepen the kiss not wanting it to end. But it did end once one man came through the door.

"HELL NO!!!"

"Dad?!" Carl jumped off of you and You sat there blushing and out or breath as your dad gave you and Carl the death glare. Mainly Carl.

"What the hell!!? You were sucking my daughter's face off! I'm gonna fucking kill you!!"

"Dad. Dad. Look. This was my decision."

"Daryl. Come on she's my girlfriend. Its not like I-"

"Shut it Grimes. Where's my Crossbow. I need my crossbow right now."

"Carl run!" You didn't have to tell him twice. Right when you held Daryl back he ran out the door leaving his little sister sleeping in the crib. "How does she sleep through all that?"

"I'm gonna kill that boy!"

"Dad! He's my boyfriend."

"Your my baby."

"Dad I'm not a little kid anymore. I can make my own choices and I choose to make out with Carl because he's my boyfriend and i love him."

"Fine... My little girl is growing up so fast. If he hurts you I swear I'll kill that little son of a Rick."

Short but hey I liked how it came out.