Search {Fluff}

No no no no no no no no no no no no. We have to find her. We cant leave her out there. Not alone. Sophia should have been the one safe while I was the one lost in the forest. She just gets so scared. There's no way she'll survive alone out there. I turn to mom with a scared face as Rick goes out after her. "Mom..." She cried and I ran over to her and hugged her. "Will Sophia be ok...?"

"I dont know sweety. I hope so." I nid and look back out to the forest. Please come back Sophia.... I sigh and look down thinking about her. I can't lose my twin sister... Twins are like two halves of a whole I can't lose my other half. I just can't. We've been through so much together. I want to go through even more with her. I want us to survive this together.

My breathing was getting more and more uneven as I thought about all that could happen to my sister. I got put of my mom's grasp and ran to the railing thinking about going in after her. As I looked frantically I tuned everything else out. I didnt even notice someone come from behind me.

"Y/n." I flinched when I felt a hand go on my back and my name be called lightly. Turning around I came face to face with Carl Grimes. I didn't say anything and turned back around lookijg into the forest. I felt his hand leave my back and seconds later grab my hand. "Come on."

He pulled me away and into the RV. I wasn't happy about it but I stayed in there as everyone looked around for food, water, and anything that could be useful. I wanted to help but I wanted to run after my sister more. I was alone with my rhoughts for what felt like firever when someone came in. "Did they find her mom?!" I said getting up and almost ran out the door.

"They haven't gotten back yet Y/n. But they will soon... Hopefully..." She said theblast word under her breath but I still caught it. She doesn't think they'll fund her... What if she's right. What if something happens to her out there. What if she dies and we never find her body?!

I won't have a sister. I won't have Sophia! No that can't happen she has to come back. We promised each other we would survive this together. She cant die and break her promise. She wouldn't! But what if she does...? She doesn't wantnti break it but what if something makes her break it...? My mom saw my worried expression and gave me a hug and kissed my head tellijg me it would all be ok.

Would it though? Would everything be ok? I'm not dumb I can tell everyone is worried and no one knows how this will all end or if we would even be able to survive...

"I'm scared...." She rubbed my back hugging me tighter. I still haven't cried about this. I'm not gonna cry. Not yet. I will only cry if we find her. I will cry of happiness to see her again. Cry of happiness because she is ok and by my side again.

I remember falling asleep in the RV. I rememver bring scared another group of walkers was gonna come our way while I slept but I dont remember beign at a farm... Looking around the Windows there was a house and a barn. I was confused. So confused I ran out to the rv frantically. I only calmed down when I saw my mom.

"Its ok sweety we're safe. We're at a barn."

"Where's Sophia? Did you find her?" She shook her head and I lokked down disappointed. Looking around I noticed something. "Where is everyone?"

"Carl, Rick, and Lori are in the house. Carl got shot. That's why we're here-" without letting her tell me about anyone else I ran to the house and through the door looking for him. I saw a chair and ran into the room near the living room.

There I saw him. Carl was laying in the bed looking lifeless. I felt tears in my eyes as I stood next to him. "Carl please... Please don't die... I already dont have Sophia with me... I don't want to lose you... Please..." I said to him and squeezed his hand a little. Lettign go I whipped my tears and walked or I if the house looking for anyone.

Finding Daryl I walked over to him and looked up at him. "What do you want squirt?"

"I want you to help me find Sophia. In the woods." I said going to my backpack I never take off and pull out a gun I took a while ago from a store while looking for food. "And you wont have to worry about protecting me." I said. Before I could say anythig else he yanked the gun from my hand.

"What tue hell is this kid? Where did you get a gun from?" He said sounding a little angry.

"Found it in a store while we were looking for food one time. Kept it in case of emergencies." I said with a shug snatching the gun back from him. "So are you gonna help me or what."

"How bout or what." He said taking the gun again. "In gonna talk to your mom about this." He said walking away. I rolled my eyes and looled in his bag taking a gun he had in there.

"The gun he took from me wasn't even loaded but this ine is." I said to myself with a smirk and began to walk off into the woods.

_________________________

Walkign back to the barn I was upset. I found nothing useful to find Sophia... It was getting dark when I finally got back to the barn and when I did my mom ran at me with tears in her eyes and a smile but disapointed look on her face. "Y/n I was so worried don't ever do that again. I already lost Sophia. Dont make me loose You too." She said while crying.

"I'm sorry mom. I didnt mean to make you worry. But I'm back and I know we'll find Sophia. How's Carl doing?" I asked getting out of her grip and moving my shirt to hide the gun.

"He's awake and wanted to talk to you but you were missing. Go on in." I smiled and nod walking into the house.

"Carl..?" Looking in the room I smiled seeing he was awake and smiled at me.

"Hey. I heard you were gone and no one could find you. I'm glad your ok."

"I could say the same to you Mr. I got shot." We both laughed and I sat at his bedside. "I hope we find Sophia Carl."

"Don't worry we will. And once I get better we can both go out and search fir her and you womt be alone out there like today." He said smiling.

"Promise?"

"I promise. We'll search and search until we find her." I smiled and layed down next to him.

"With you helping in the search we will find her."

"We won't stop searching til we find your sister amd my friend." I smiled and felt myself falling asleep next to him.

Hi everyone. I'm sorry this took a long time to update I went a long time without WiFi. That and I havent had a my request and I'm running out of ideas...