Lizzie

Hey guys! I'm so happy I'm getting more requests. This one was requested by LoserGirl_011. Hope you all enjoy it😁.

__________

Lizzie p.o.v.

I rolled my eyes as I walked along side my dad watching the people cower in fear. These people really are pathetic. Without us they would be dead by now. Right niw dad and I are preparing to head out and teach some sons of bitches not to mess with us. Honesty this is how it always goes with these new groups. They don't know the rules so we have to kill someone in order to make them understand who's boss.

I held my take on Lucille in my arms (pick below)

I love her so much. I call my modified baby Scarlet because when I use her she has the scarlet blood of my victims. Honestly I think Scarlet is way more intimidating than dad's old Lucille. It took me months to make Scarlet perfectly with what we had laying around.

"Lizzie sweetheart would you mind holding Scarlet behind uou, your scaring my subjects." Rolling my eyes I do as told and continued the walk to the door. "Thats my little girl." He patted my head having Lucille on his shoulder. Sure I'm the one scaring them...

"Dad can we just get to teaching some lessons?" I asked annoyed. Usually I like to stay here and make sure everything is running smoothly. But now I gotta go help dad today. "I'm really gonna be pissed off if we have to kill all those people and get nothing out of it." I said finally outside and going to take my anger out on one of the unexpecting undead. "I will make sure we get half of their shit weather they're dead or alive!" I yelled killing the stupid chained animal.

"Sweetheart save that for the People we're gonna see ok." He said with a smug look on his face as we got into an RV that just pulled up. Looking in the back I see a scared grown ass man cowering in fear.

"Dad on our way over there can I gave fun with this one." I asked smirking just itching to make someone bleed even just a little bit.

"No my people already got that covered just sit back and relax before we get there." Rolling my eyes I put Scarlet on the seat next to me and lean back. I rested my eyes for a bit and what felt like moments later I felt someone tapping my shoulder.

"Who are you and what the hell do you want?" I ask annoyed still having my eyes closed.

"I am your father and I want you to wake up and be ready. Its almost show time." I sighed and stood up and picked up my beautiful Scarlet off the ground. I cant believe dad would let her fall like that. Suddenly there was a knock on the RV door and I grew a little excited. Dad opened the door and walked out first signaling me  to wait inside for a moment. "Pissing our pants yet? Boy do I have a feeling we're getting close. Sweetheart come out here and look at these sorry ass people who are about to-" jumping out if the RV I cut him off. As I jumped out of the RV the wind blew my blond hair to the side of me. I quickly grabbed it and tied it back so it wouldn't bug me though this.