2 Damara

This is the second request made by leviathan_tears hope you like this one shot and it's what you wanted😁song Riptide by. Vance Joy

Carl p.o.v.

Dad thinks it's best to follow the tracks to find this place called Terminus. Considering we got no other options we all agreed to go.

I was scared of dentists and the dark

While we were resting. Staying warm by the fire, talking, and relaxing I grew tired and decited to sleep in the car. Dad and Michonne continued talking outside and while I was in there someone besides my sister was in my mind.

I really miss her. Everything about her.

I was scared of pretty girls and starting conversations

When we first met in the prison I was scared to talk to her. I didnt want another person that I had to fear of losing. But... After a while everyone started talking about how great she was and how fun she was to talk to.

When I did start talking to her I was amazed. They were all right.

Oh, all my friends are turning green
You're the magician's assistant in their dreams

She was nice, funny, beautiful. Even though she didnt think she was. She called herself a tomboy and didn't tbink of herself as beautiful but she was. Her long flowing black hair, her bright green eyes, and her sense of adventure... I grew to love it all...

Oh
Oh and they come unstuck

All of it... Her smile. The way she laughed. The way she enjoyed herself and life even when we lived in uncertainty. The way she could be serious when she really needed to but she was always a free soul...

Lady, running down to the riptide
Taken away to the dark side

I later grew to love her. Not just her personality. She was perfect to me and that's all that really mattered. But she's probably dead by now... They all are by now...

I wanna be your left hand man
I love you when you're singing that song and

I was pulled out of my thoyghts as I was literally pulled out of the car I was sleeping in and our at knife point while dad and Michonne had guns at their heads.

I got a lump in my throat 'cause
You're gonna sing the words wrong

I couldn't speak or think of a way out of this. I was just frozen. I was only taken out of my state when Dad took them all out along with Daryl and Michonne had me in a tight embrace. All I could think about was her. And how she's probably dead and I could have been close to joining her....

Is this movie that I think you'll like
This guy decides to quit his job and heads to New York City

We finally made it to Terminuse and it all seemed to be good until dad but a plate go food out of my hand and lifted his gun. Daryl, Michonne, and I followed his lead and prepared to start running.

As we ran we gad gotten cornered and were being told to enter a shipping container. I was the first to enter and honestly I was angry. The place we thought could be safe turns out to be a trap.

This cowboy's running from himself
And she's been living on the highest shelf

"Well would you Look at this. Looks like little sheref got himself caught." My eyes widened at the sound of the voice. My eyes scanned the darkness and once they adjusted I was able to see her. "Good to see your ok Carl." She said with a smile. "But it would have been better if you freed us rather than be trapped with us."