Broken {Fluff}

Sorry it took me lomg to update the story. I really home this makes up for my absents.

Hey my name is Y/n. I have two older sisters Amy and Andrea. I'm the youngest of the three and we are all together in this apocalypse. I hate that this is happening. I do like two things though. One I got some few friends. Four to be precise and two I'm with my sisters. We are actually together. That doesnt happen to much. Especially since I'm the youngest they are mainly together but now that this has happened I'm with them.

Right now we are in a boat. I havent gone fishing since my last trip with dad. I miss him and mom and being normal. "I wish this didn't happen."

"I'm glad it happened Amy." The two looked at me confused and I smiled at them. "I get to be with you two more. You never really listened to me and now we are together."

"That's some way of thinking about it kid but I do wish we had mom and dad and I still worked."

"I bet you wish I wasnt here right? Then it would be perfect..."

"Awe squirt we could never think that." I smiled at Amy and gave her a hug. She cares more about me since Andrea doesnt really know me in the first place. She was away for college when I was born and I grew up only knowing Amy. I was able to catch half the fish and Amy and Andrea got the other half. We made it back to the camp and everyone was in awe of how many we were able to get.

"Think you can teach me how to fish like that?"

"Of course Carl id be honored to. Its actually kinda easy but these poles need to be oiled." He smiled and thanked me before going back to his mom. I gave my rod to Dale and went over to my tent and got a knife I kept hidden. Never know when you need one.

I went outside and started carving random things on random trees just cuz I'm bored. I wish a geek would come up her so I can kill it. That would be something. I mean one did come up here before Gleen, Carl's dad, and Daryl went back for Merle. I still dont get why they went. Merle is a dick! I stayed where I was for a while until night time, that's when I had to head back for dinner. We all ate together like a big family, I was between Amy and Andrea.

After a while of eating and talking Amy went to go to the rest room and Andrea questioned where she was going. "I need to pee. Wow I try to be desent." A giggled and looked back at the fire and everyone around it. I looked over at Sophie who was with her mom and next to her dad. Carl with his mom and I coupd just imagine his dad there with them. "Really?! We're out if toilet paper!" I heard Amy scream and then Andrea screamed. When I turned around and saw Amy was being bitten.....

"NO!!!!!!" I screamed and ran over to her following Andrea. There were more and more geeks coming from every direction. It was horrifying.....

_________________

The sun has risen and we had lost so many of our people. The one I could not get over was Amy. I was helping everyone to protect people and make sure we stayed alive. After that we made sure there were no geeks left I ran over to Amy and Andrea. Andrea was still crying and I looked at her not trying to stopped the tears. "Amy...." I was about to kneel down next to Amy and hold her hand but Andrea pushed me. "Andrea...?" She didn't say anything so I crawled over to them but Andrea pulled a gun on me. "What are you-"

"Shut up and stay away!" I felt hurt but stayed where I was.

"I'm Amy's sister too... I want to be near-"

"Shut up! It should have been you! Not Amy! My little sister shouldn't have died on her birthday! It should have been you!"

"B-but I-I'm your sister too..."