Don't Die

Ive been with the group since the beginning. And I have grown awfully fawn of all of them. And well Maggie is gonna have a kid. I'm gonna have a sorta little brother or sister. Since well I live with them and they treat me like daughter the kid will be like my little sibling.

At first I was a scared little girl. I lost all my family and friends. Glenn had found me and took me in. I warmed up to him and he was the one that got me to talk to people then that got Carl and I as best friends. But in all honesty I love him. I mean who wouldn't? He's the best. Hes so good with Judith and hes always there for me when I need him most.

When we first met Maggie and her family I was a but suspicious of than and they didnt quite like us. But after they saved Carl and took us in I began to feel they were also family. Daryl was my kinda older brother in the group. He would tease me and have a protective side over me.

Dale was like and awesome old uncle that would always care. I do miss him. Tdog he was my man. He was one of the best people I ever would have met. Lori.... I wasnt quite faund of her. Same goes for Shane. Tyreese he amd Bob those were some very emotional loses. As was Hershel. He was my sorta grandfather. Beth..... I wouldnt talk to anyone about her until Carl finally got me to talk with Maggie about it and it had helped her too.

Michonne shes just a blast to be around. Shes funny but she really is serious when you need her to be. Rick.... I was on edge about him at the prison I thought we would lose him after what happened with Lori. I could go on and on about the people we lost....

Abraham, Rosita, and Eugene they are really cool. Abraham with all his new and inventive insults or curse words, Rosita and how badass she is. And Eugene with his confusing intelligents. Sasha shes always making jokes with me and hanging out.

Since we got to Alexandria I was able to meet new people and lose others. Enid fir example she's my best friend. At first I was worried that another girl would mean competition for Carl but after getting to know her..... And making sure she doesnt like Carl.... I grew to like her too. Shes fun and adventures. Ron I didnt quit like. I hated him and was glad he was dead after what happened to Carl and his eye... His brother Sam though was a little sweety. I actually was really broken up about his death.

Things in Alexandria were starting to get better. Things didnt seem bad anymore. I felt that we were gonna be happy and live somewhat normal lives.

But..... Now Maggie has to be taken to Hilltop! Somethings wrong with the baby and Glenn and Carl won't let me tag along. "Glenn please! Your like my dad and Maggie is like a mom I cant just not go and help!"

"(Y/n) Please you know the saviors are out there. I want you save right here to hold down the fort while we're gone. I know you can handle it. We all want you to stay So please just stay."

"Uggg. I'll Think about that." He nod and ran off to get some more supplies. I walked out of the house and found Carl. "Hey Carl. Help me out. I'm gonna sneak into the RV and tag along."

"No way."

"Wh-wait what!? Why not?!"

"Because you should be safe and stay here."

"But- you get to go! And Maggie is like a mother to me I need to go you know for emotional support."

"I don't wamt you to get hurt (Y/n). I promise I'll take care of Maggie. I swear I'll keep her safe. I wont let anything happen to get but you have to stay here and promise me you'll be safe."

"I want you safe to Carl.... If I cant go can you stay too? So I can know for a fact that your alright?"

"I have to go. My dad needs me-"

"And Maggie needs me. And I need you. I really like you Carl and I don't want you to get hurt either. I love you." Once I relized what I had said it was too late to take it back. I looked up at him with fear in my eyes and he just smiled.

"Good." I was a but confused by that but then he kissed me. "I love you too." I sniled and gave him a quick peck on the lips. "Stay here. Be safe. Watch Judith for me."

"I will..." I smile at him but the smile doesnt last long. I was afraid I would lose him. I was do scared he wouldnt come back. And right after I confessed. "Please. Dont die. Come back alive." He just chuckled a bit and looked me in the eyes.

"If I do will you be my girlfriend?"

"That depends." I smiled while he looked lost. "Ask me when you get back." He smiled at me and went into the RV. Please be ok Carl..... Walking around the place I got ready to go watch over Judy. "Hey Judy." I smiled at her as she giggled.

"Your big brother is gone. He'll be back though. I just know it. You know how me and Carl became close dont you?" She shook her head and I laughed. "And here I thought he told you. Well..... Since I was with them since the begining I knew Carl for a while but he never really talked to me. He was always hanging with Sophia, hanging out with Shane, or your mom would always be with him while i was moping around about my family. Then Glenn had me open up. I talked more but Carl and I still saw each other as strangers." I put her down as she say looking at me. Its like she knows What im saying.

"After the whole CDC thing Carl and I talked a bit more since there were only 3 of us kids left. And at the farm I was so upset when he got shot. I feared he would die and I didn't have Sophia since she was missing.... When we found out she was a walker it was one if the hardest things for all of us but especially Carol. I needed someone to talk to it about. And there was Carl. We talked. I comforted him, he comforted me. We were there for each other and we grew closer." I smiled at the thoughts of us when we were younger.

"I don't know. We grew closer and I fell in love. I don't know when it happened and I don't really care I just know I did and I love him. At the prison.... Things were different. He bacame a but distant with me after your mom died. Everyone did. And when we beat the govoner we grew close again. Losing the prison and thinking we lost you.... That was.... Horrible.... Carl through distaning himself with me would help if we ever lost one another.... When I told him I wouldn't. Well we gave up and started getting close again." Judith crawled in my lap and looked up at me.

"Now we'll we kissed.... And he asked me out. I told him I would think about it when he got back but I know. I just know I'm going to say yes. And now I just cant wait for him to get back and I can hug him, kiss him, and tell him I'm his." She giggled and clapped her hands and she started driffting to sleep. And my eyes were also growing heavy as I held her close and fell asleep on the floor.

I woke up to the sound talking and Judith struggling in my grasp. "We should wake her. If we dont I'll also lose my daughter to (Y/n)'s death grip she has on Judith." I heard a chuckle before I felt someone shaking me slightly.

"(Y/n). Come on wake up. I'm back." My eyes slowly opened and I saw Carl in front of me. I let go of Judith and engulfed him in a big right hug.

"Im so glad your ok. I need to go see Maggie and Glenn!" I got up and was about to run out the door but someone gripped my wrist.

"(Y/n)......"

"No.... They can't...."

"Maggie is at Hilltop. Safe and sound.... Glenn....." I started crying and asking why and how. "Negan.... He killed both Glenn and Abraham. And took Daryl." I cried on his shoulder and hugged him as he soothed me. ".... I know this is a bad time but-" I knew exactly what he was going to ask.

I cut him off by kissing him. "Yes I will. I said when you got back. I was thinking about it and yes of course." I hugged him. Scared to let go. I lost 3 people I cared about and got together with another person I care deeply about. This has really been an eventful morning.

But At least Maggie and the baby are safe. And I have Carl with me.