THANKSGIVING SPECIAL

So I don't really do the specials thing because I'm always late for it but I have so much to be thankful for and one of those things are wattpad. I am so thankful for everyone on this app and all the readers that enjoy my bad stories.

Thank you all so much and I hope everyone out there has something to be thankful for because I know somewhere there is someone that is thankful for you😉 have a wonderful thanksgiving everyone!!!!

Oh and comment any requests or if I should do Christmas based chapters.

_____________________________

This was nice. It was nice forgetting about the crap world we live in ajd just enjoy each others company. This makes life actually feel normal. And I'm glad we were actually able to find food that resembles a thanksgiving feast. I smile up at my mom just haopy that she's here alive. I look over to my boyfriend and smile wider. This really feels like nothing bad ever happens.

"Alright everyone its time to start listing the things we are greatful for." Rick said at the head of the table next to Michonne and Judith in a highchair next to her. "Who would like to start?"

"Maybe you should start us off Rick." My mom said holding a cup in the air. I let out a little chuckle as everyone agrees with what mom said.

"Alright than Rosetta I'll start off. Alright well first off I'm thankful for Lori, even if she is no longer with us I'm still thankful sje brought my son and now my beautiful little girl into this world. And of course I'm thankful for my kids and Michonne. But most importantly I'm thankful for all of you around me." He said putting his glass up and taking a sip.

"Me next me next!" I said standing up. "Alright first off I'm thankful for my mom for protecting me and loving me through all this. Thanks mom." I said smiling down at her. "I'm thankful for my awesome boyfriend." I said smiling at Carl who smiled up at me. "I never thought I would find a boyfriend after all that happened in this world." I let out a little laugh snd looked around the table. "I'm thankful to still be alive. I'm thankful I was able to meet all of you amazing people. And I think I speak for everyone when I say you all are like family. Sure we are all different and might have never crossed paths if any of this didn't happen but... In a way I'm glad it did because now I have you as family. Even if we arent blood you all are still all the family I could ever ask for. That goes for everyone we lost." I said liftimg my glass and taking a drink.

I heard everyone cheering. "Well I think its safe to say Y/n said everything we all were gonna say so what do you all think? Should we get to eating?!" Michonne said causing everyone to cheer and reach for food.

Once everyone was done eating I walked outside hand in hand with Carl. We climbed up to the roof and looked out to the world. "I'm thankful for you Y/n." He said looking over to me. I smiled at him and leaned my head on his shoulder. "I love you.".

"I love you too Carl." I said in a whisper not wanting to ruin the perfect moment we had up here. I'm thankful for this end of the world because it started my somewhat perfect new world with amazing people.

_________________

I know this one is short but I really wanted to post something for thanksgiving but I thought of it so last minute and couldn't post anything longer before tomorrow.

Hope you all have a wonderful thanksgiving and part 2 of Reese will be out soon.