Emmeline

Requested by Alanna_Gladden hope you enjoy it. I really enjoyed this request because I thought it was really cute.

Emmeline p.o.v.

I laughed running around Alexandria as I was being chased by my older sister. We were playing tag while dad and mom were out on a run. Uncle Daryl was looking after us right now. "Uncle Daryl hide me." I giggled hidding behind him. After a few seconds I hear Judith's voice and I cover my mouth so she wont hear me giggle.

"Daryl have you seen Emmeline?" She asked him. I was able to see him shake his head and I smiled knowing I would win the game. "Well that's too bad I was hoping to give her this candy dad got from a run earlier." I gasped and jumped out from my hiding spot.

"Candy!" I yelled looking at her hands and seeing nothing. "No fair you cheated." I said with a pout then turning to Uncle Daryl. "Uncle Daryl she cheated to find me. She lied about having candy!" I said crossing my arms.

"You never said I couldn't trick you out of a hiding spot." She said picking me up from behind. "So that means I win."

"She has a point there kid. Alright Little Ass Kicker, Carl should be home by now take Emme he's gonna watch over you till Rick gets back I gotta go out." Judith nod and I waved bye.

"Bye bye uncle Daryl!" I yelled getting out of Judith's grasp and held her hand. "Why does he call you that?"

"What?"

"Little Ass Kicker?" I said looking up at her.

"Well from what dad and Carl have told me before I had a name Daryl called me Little Ass Kicker and that was the name they put on my box crib when they stayed at a prison." She said to me as we got closer to our house.

"I like the stories of their adventures it sounds so fun but also so scary." I said to myself looking at our house. "Do you think bad things like that would ever happen again?"

"I don't know Emme. Hopefully not. But if it does we have Carl, dad, mom, and everyone else here." She smiled down at me. Nodding I smiled as I saw Carl exit the house.

"Carl!" I yelled jumping into his arms. "Uncle Daryl said you would watch us until mom and dad got back." I said smiling as I hugged him.

"Well that's good to know. Alright then lets go insude and make something to eat. What do you guys say?" Carl asked patting my brown hair.

"Yea sure. Come on Emme." Judith said taking my hand and leading us into the kitchen. "So what is everyone hungry for?" She asked looking in the fridge.

"I want spaghetti!" I yelled putting my hands in the air. "What do you want Carl?" I asked looking at my big brother that was standing next to me.

"I think spaghetti is a good choice. Judith I can handle cooking you can take Emme and play or read a book until it's done." He said smiling at the two of us. I jumpped in excitement and pulled Judith to the table and sat down on the floor.

"Can you tell me a story!" I said excitedly. She laughed and nodded her head. I clapped my hands and thought about what I wanted to listen to. "Can you tell me about how we ended up here in Alexandria?"

"Well I don't really know exactly what happened since I was still a baby when it happened but from what everyone has told me Aaron brought us here after he was spying on us for a while and convinced dad to come here. After that they had a hard time feeling comfortable in a 'normal' place as they put it and they slowly got use to it." I nod my head understanding what she meant. I wish she knew exactly what happened so she could tell me but I guess not. "Why so there no one close to your age like Carl and Enid?" I asked.

"Well I guess because if what happened to mine and Carl's mom people were scared to have babies. Well other than Maggie of course and Michonne your mom and our step mom." She said getting off the table chair and sitting down next to me.

"What happened to yours and Carl's mommy?" I asked since dad never talks about her or what happened to her.

"Well.... How could I put it....? She died but obviously you know that. So I'm guessing you want to know how." I nod my head and crawled into her lap. "In a way... I killed her." I gasped and looked at Judith hoping she was joking but with the look on her face I could tell she wasn't.

"What do you mean? Why would you kill your mommy?" I asked shocked that Judith could do something like that.

"I didn't mean to kill her. I really didn't but it happened. I'll tell you this one since this is a story I know very well."

"Ok..." I said scared of how this story was going to play out.

"Well it started when all this started. Dad was shot and was put into thd hospital and later after that the walkers began to show up. Dad's friend Shane told mom and Carl that dad was dead and took them out of the city and lived together. Shane then did things with mom and suddenly dad came back alive and well. The camp mom and the others were at got taken by walkers and they had to go away and that's when they met Maggie and her family."

"What next." I asked "and where are you?" I asked since she hasn't mentionwd herself in the story.

"I'm in my moms stomach. While they were at the farm mom found out she was pregnant. And in a way Shane is my actual dad but our dad, Rick, raised me so he is my dad no matter what anyone else says. Eventually the farm was also taken by walkers and dad and the now bigger group had to find a be place and soon they found-"

"The prison!" I said happily rememvering some stories about the prison dad and mom tell me. Like when they first met.

"Yep. And that's when mom had me. Sadly because of some problems I couldn't be born normally. Mom had to be cut opened. Because of that because of me mom was growing weak and was losing lots of blood. She was gonna die and she did. Carl had to shoot her before she turned and hurt baby me or Carl." As she finished her story I grew a little sad at that and Carl walked in with food in his arms.

"Foods done guys. Lets eat." I got out if Judith's arms and smiled at the food then a question came to my head as I realized they started eating.

"Carl?"

"Yea?" He said looking at me before taking a big bite of spaghetti.

"How does a baby get in a mommy's tummy?" Judith laughed as Carl almost chocked. "Are you ok?!" I asked hoping he was ok.

"Yea" he said while coughing some more. "Are you asking were babies come from?" He asked me in a serious voice. I nod my head excitedly wanting to know the answer.

"I really want to know!" I said jumping up and down.

"Your gonna want to ask dad that question when he gets home." He said laughing to himself. "Start eating." I say down and started eating. "I can't wait till he gets home..." Carl saud with a chuckle as he continued to eat.

I wonder why he wants dad to come home so badly now. Maybe he wants to know where babies come from too...

Alanna_Gladden I hope this is what you expected. I know liked how I ended this one shot and I kinda saw this one more as a Judith and reader rather than Carl but I added some Carl in there too.

I still have more requests to write and I'm glad people are requesting. I will get out the other requests I have put as soon as possible. Thank you all for reading my oneshots I'm glad you all like them.