Jealous of You!

I have been with this group since I met them in Terminuse. They saved me when I was gonna get my thought slit and bled out. I'm with them but I don't consuder myself part of them.

The one person I can't stand is Carl Grimes. Come to think of it I can't stand him or his little sister! It sounds cruel but they are just so..... So.... Lucky! And I hate it! Why couldn't I have that luck!? Why couldn't I have people who cared about me!? Why couldn't I have a family?! Why couldn't I have people there for me from the beginning!?

Carl had his mom! Carl had Daryl! Carl had Glenn! Carl had Maggie! Carl had all those people! Carl got his dad back! Then he got a sister! Sure he lost his mom but he had so many people to watch out for him after!

What did I have? Nothing! I didn't have a home to begin with! I didn't have a mom! I dojt have a dad! I was in Terminuse for... For.... Hell I don't even know anymore! He had it all while I was in hell!!! How id that fair?! How did he get it all while I had nothing?! I wanted to die from the beginning while he had people to help him push through and help him want to live! I want that!

But.... Now we are I'm Alexandria. I live with Glenn and Maggie but I'm never with them. I say I want it but now I have the chance to be a part of it and I'm not taking it. I finally have what I want in my grasp but I don't grab it. I'm scared.....

If I get close I might loose them and so far I haven't had anyone I cared about to cry over. Now I don't think I actually can do that.... I have a chance to and my heart says I should take it but my mind is telling me I'll regret it soon.

I sigh as I look out the window that I get a good view of most if the people. All these thoughts are running through my head and I'm starting to get a headache. I groan and rub my temple trying to clear my mind a bit. Then I hear some crying. More specifically baby crying.

"Judith..." I sigh and get out of my room and down the hall to the baby room Glenn and Maggie set up for their baby and let Judith borrow. "What's with your whining?" She stopped and looked at me and reached out for me. "No. I don't do baby's. Your all grabby and crying. I'll get Maggie for you."

As I was walking out of the room she began to cry again and when I turned around she stopped. "Ha ha very funny kid but I know its you that's crying." I walk out completely and she began to wail so I quickly went downstairs and bumped into Maggie as she was going up. "I was about to call you..."

"Well thanks but why didn't you just get Judith yourself? You have been with us since Terminuse and you haven't one asked to hold her or offered to take care of her."

"I don't like babies...." I mumbled. "Especially this one..."

"And why would you not like little Judith. She's the sweetest thing."

"Because I just don't." I whispered and followed her to the baby room. She was still crying when Maggie picked her up. She only stopped when she saw me and tried to reach for me again.

"Aww~ you want Y/n to hold you don't you~?"

"No Maggie. I already said I don't like babies."

"But look at her she wants you."

"Look you bite sized walker meal I don't like you so you shouldn't like me. Don't reach for me." I saud looking at her. I noticed Maggie begin to laught. "Amd whats so funny?" I said a tad bit annoyed.

"You. Your threatening a little baby that only wants you to hold her." She said through little giggles.

"Whatever..." I said walking away and into my room. Stupid baby. Thinking I like her and wanting me to carry her. Isn't there that thing that babies can sense when people are angry, sad, happy, or when people hate someone? Why cant she sense that I don't like her?