"Wow Congratulations. When is the marriage?" Ryouma laughed.

"Dude, I'm not getting married!" Rihito declared.

"Yeah right! It's your grandy we're talking about, I bet you'll be married within a month." Ryouma laughed out aloud.  "so, who's the lucky girl? I'm sure everything's ready and you just need to get married."

"the girl is the problem here..." Rihito clicked his tongue. 

"why? not your type?" Ryouma laughed again.

"Wait does he even have a type? Aren't all girls his type? Oh, wait... I knew it, He's gay!" Aaron laughed from the other side.

"Shut up!" Rihito shouted at them. "You guys are enjoying this, aren't you?" 

"Well not every day we get to hear you're getting married." Both of them answered.

"Here comes lunch!" Teresa announced entering the room with a tray in her hands. "Oh work?" She looked at her husband on the phone.

"No, it's Rihito. And nice timing.." Ryouma tried to suppress his laugh. "...apparently he's getting ma..." 

"Shut the hell up. Don't you dare tell her anything." Rihito shouted.

"Why?" Ryouma suppressed his laugh and asked.

"Huh? What? What's so funny that you can't stop laughing?" Teresa settled the tray on the bedside and came running to the sofa where her husband was on the phone, talking to his best friend.

"DON'T! Just hang up. And don't you dare tell her anything." Rihito threatened.

"okay bye have fun." Ryouma hung up with a puzzled expression on his face.

"Why did you hang up?" Teresa complained.

"he said he was busy." Ryouma smiled at his wife.

"was he?" She eyed him suspiciously.

"You can ask him yourself....later.  So where's my lunch?" 

"Ah yeah! lunch!" She smiled and clicked her finger. She hurried to the table and served the food to her husband.  

"Okay, then I'm digging in." He brought the food to his mouth, praying that his stomach does survive this.

Meanwhile

"Okay then bye." Aaron was about to hang up.

"Don't even think about it," Rihito warned him.

"Ryouma can, why can't I?" Aaron complained.

"Don't you dare to hang up on me!" Rihito threatened him.

"Oh I'm soooo scared." Aaron mocked him.

"Hah! okay then I'm going to expose your dirty secrets to your grandpa with all the evidence." Rihito threatened.

"Nice try, but I don't have any secrets." Aaron laughed victoriously.

"Really? I know how you broke up with the girl your grandpa chose for you. I just have to show him the video then, we best friends will get an arranged married together. How nice is that?"  

"Okay fine. I'm listening." Aaron replied gritting his teeth.

Rihito explained everything to Aaron from introducing Rina as a fake girlfriend to his Grandy's condition of the marriage.

"So what's the problem?" Aaron asked casually.

"That's the problem. She's my fake girlfriend." Rihito rolled his eyes as he answered.

"So what?"

"Are you drunk? or did you really not hear me?" 

"I'm very much sober and I don't really see a problem here. Just get married!" 

"What?"

"Yes, Get married in front of your grandparents and then do whatever you want, it's not like your grandparents are going to check on you, and after your granny gets an operation and once she is stable tell them you're getting a divorce because it didn't work." Aaron sighed.

"You think you're the only genius here? I didn't think of this? The problem is Rina. How do I tell her? I bet I'll get a direct punch on my face." Rihito shivered just thinking about it.

"Then just get it. One thing good about girls is that they think from their heart and obviously she'll understand the granny's situation and I'm sure she would love to help you out. I mean if she can pretend to be your fake girlfriend, which according to you is the guy who she hates, She'll obviously help you with your granny whom she loves right?" Aaron advised.

"But....."

"Rihito, just tell her everything and what are you so scared of? She'll not eat you up... I've already given you advice, my work is done here so bye and don't you dare call me again!" Aaron hung up on him.

"What am I scared of? She threatened me to not bother her again and now I should go and tell her let's get married? She'll definitely kill me before I can even finish the sentence." Rihito hit his head with the phone in his hand.