31

The next morning,

[Chaeyoung's POV]

"Hey guys!!! Wake up!!! We need to get moving right now!!!" Jihyo shouted.

Her voice is so loud and sharp that our ears hurts so much.

"Omg, Jihyo-ah... You don't have to shout." Jeongyeon said.

"If you guys wake up now then I don't have to shout." Jihyo said.

We slowly get up and went to freshen up.

Suddenly,

*Ring ring*

Jeongyeon look at her phone and saw that it is Officer Lee.

[Jeongyeon's POV]

"Yes, Officer Lee."

"Ms. Yoo, I have already asked my boss and he said that we will get moving once the sun is up."

"Really?! Ok, thank you so much."

"Your welcome."

Then I ended the call.

"Hey guys, Officer Lee has already asked his boss and he said that we will get moving once the sun is up. So Dahyun-ah, Tzuyu-ah, you don't have to worry anymore." I said.

They both nodded their head and sighed in relief.

Later at 6:57 am,

My phone ring again.

"Yes, Officer Lee."

"Ms. Yoo, we can start moving. Our suspect, Mark is also inside the villa now."

"Really?! Ok come on let's go now."

I quickly hang up the call and said,

"Guys, quick. Mark is already there. I think they are going to start their plan soon. Officer Lee said that we can start moving." I said.

We started to get into our car and start to drive towards that villa's location.

[No one's POV]

After 45 minutes of driving,

All of them reach the villa but the police have yet arrived so all they can do is to wait for the police in the bushes as Mark will probably be out anytime.

They drove their cars to a further location in order not for Mark to know.

After 10 minutes,

Mark come out of the villa.

"That jerk..." Dahyun said and gritted her teeth.

"Hey calm down..." Jihyo said and patted her back.

But soon, Heechul also out of the villa.

"Wait... Why is Heechul here?" Nayeon asked.

"Tsk... They are in the same boat of course he will be here and besides, they are going to start their plan anytime. Pabo-ya..." Jeongyeon said and Nayeon pouted.

"Hey hey hey, wrong timing." Chaeyoung said.

As they got into the car, they start to run in the villa.

But one thing they didn't know is that the route down the mountain has already been blocked by the police.

Mark and Heechul are forced to drive up the mountain and go into the villa.

"Sir, we really didn't kidnapped anyone. Why did you even-" Mark is being cut by Officer Lee.

"Shut up. You two are being suspect of kidnapping girls called, Minatozaki Sana and Hirai Momo. It would be better if you just bring us to them and you must get a lighter sentence while on court." Officer Lee said.