9

At the same time, there is something happen to Micheang...

[Chaeyoung's POV]

While we are eating, Jeongyeon keeps telling jokes and we are constantly laughing.

After we have finished eating and just about to go, Mina want to go to washroom.

"Chaeng-ah, I go to washroom for a while. Wait for me outside, okay?" Mina caressed my hair and said.

"Okay" I answered and blush after hearing my new nickname given by Mina.

While we are walking out the restaurant to wait for Mina, Jeongyeon teased me saying,

"Wow!!! New nickname given by Mina eyyyy..... You happy???"

"Tsk... stop it." I answered.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon started to laughed at my reaction.

Later, the girl that I save at our college corridor saw me.

She went up to me and greeted me.

She dragged me to the side, leaving Nayeon and Jeongyeon alone along the streets.

She suddenly said,

"Hi, Chaeyoung-ah, actually I... like... you..."

My eyes widened and asked her,

"What??!! I mean, you sure??"

After asking, I looked around to avoid eye contact with her and trying to see if Mina have come out.

"Hey, Chaeyoung-ah, Nayeon has to go home now so we will make a move first."

"Ohh, okay..." I answered as hoping Mina would come out soon and leave together.

Suddenly, Somi give a peck on my lips!!!

I was shocked but soon I saw Mina standing at the side of the entrance, angrily...

"Minari..." I looked at Mina and as I was about to explain to her what really happen, she runs away.

I run after her and followed her all the way to Han's river.

"Minari... Listen to me... Please..." I beg Minari to listen me.

"We just get together and you have done this kind of things to hurt me!!! If you are just trying to play with me and not going on real relationship, you shouldn't have confessed to me at here 2 hours ago!!!" I can clearly see Mina's tears rolling down her cheeks and I felt so hurt and heartbroken when she said to me those words and when I see her crying. Mina walk to a bench and sat down.

She sink her face into her palms and cry. I walked towards her and stood in front of her.

"Mina-ya, please hear me out... I didn't cheat on you... The girl just now called Somi and there is one time you are in class with Momo and Sana. But I saw Sana's arms around your waist and you are still smiling happily while chatting with them. I feel sad but just when I'm about to head back to my seat, she suddenly shouted for help and I helped her. I tell her my name and that's how we know each other. But just now, she confessed to me her feelings and I was waiting for you. But when I finish chatting with Jeongyeon and wanted to tell her that I have a girlfriend, she kissed me as you have see... That is what happen." I nervously told her everything, hoping her won't be mad anymore.

"Okay, I understand but for now, I want you to do me a favour." Mina told while standing up and wiping her tears.

"You are not mad at me anymore?" I asked her while she is wiping her tears.

"I AM MAD!!! But if you do me a favour, I might consider forgiving you." Mina said while looking into my eyes.

"What is it?" I asked while looking down.

Mina lifted up my chin and we locked lips.

I was shocked and suprised at first but soon, I reply to it and try to deepened the kiss.

I put my hands around her neck and pressed my lips against her lips but Mina pushed away.

"Why? What happen?" I asked Mina.

"Nah, just that here is public... It is awkward doing here but anyway, I forgive you." Mina said while smiling at me.

I hold onto Mina's hand tightly and smiled to her.

"Let's go home." Mina said while stroking my hair.

"Okay." I answered while smiling to her.

[Mina's POV]

I was sad just now but I choose to believe Chaeng since she is now my girlfriend.

I don't know why but after hearing her explain, I got a feeling that Chaeng is not lying to me and my heart just tell me to forgive so I did.

And I think it is a right choice.

Let's hope that there will not be anymore problems in future...

Really??

Do you think so??

Sorry for my bad english😊
How did you guys find it?
This is my first story so comment what mistakes I've made.
Hope you enjoy
Thank you for reading.😄