22

I waited for Sana as she go to the toilet but something caught my eyes...

I hid myself at a corner and observe them.

They start to talk louder and louder.

I could even hear what are they talking.

"You idiot!!! Who told you to bang my Chaeyoung?!! Our motive is just to scare them!!! We are not planning to injured anyone!!! And now, you even have the nerves to ask us for money?!!" Yugyeom said.

I was shocked to hear that.

I couldn't believe that it is not an accident but it is all planned to just scare us.

I start taking pics and video as evidence.

Just then, Sana came out of the toilet.

"Mina-ya, what are you doing?" Sana asked while drying her hands.

"Bambam and Yugyeom are talking to the guy that knocked down Chaeng." I said while continue to observing them.

"What?!! Really?!! Then we have to report to the police and tell the others!!!" Sana exclaimed and we start to run.

We quickly run back to the police station and report everything we saw just now.

But then, the police asked for evidence to confirm that they are really talking to the driver that knocked down Chaeng.

But luckily, I have took several pics of them talking and even video of them talking seriously.

After showing the police, the police let us go and start the operation.

They start to track Bambam and Yugyeom.

Sana and I went back to the hospital and tell everyone the truth.

Wait... really?!! Then they must be the one that actually plan for that accident to happen!!! Then we have to report to the police and tell the others about this.

"What?!! Really?!! I gonna find the two fucking assholes and beat them up!!!" Jeongyeon said.

"Hey chill Jeongyeon-ah... We have already report to the police about this. They have already start to track them." Sana said.

I went towards Chaeng's mom and said,

"Sorry auntie... It was all about me... It was all my fault..." I lowered my head after saying this.

"No honey, it was that two bastard that done this... Besides, you are totally unaware about this right? How could I even blame you about this when you don't even know that it will happen?" She said.

I started crying as I saw Chaeng in this state.

She then stood up and hug me.

"Don't cry okay? She will be fine." She whispered.

I nodded my head and dry my tears.

"Oh by the way, the nurse have come in and check on Chaeng before. She said that she is fine and she will probably take a while to wake up due to the direct crash." She said.

"Okay." I said and went to sit beside Chaeng.

I hold her hand and start to talk to her.

"Chaeng-ah, how long more are you going to wake up? I know that it might take a while for you to wake up but I really want you to talk to me now..." I said and caressed her cheek.

After saying, I suddenly feel that something is moving.

I looked down and saw that Chaeng's finger are moving.