5

"Yugyeom-ah, let's break up..."

[Yugyeom's POV]

I was stunned listening to what Chaeyoung have just said.

"What??!! What do you just say??!!" I asked in an unbelievable manner.

Chaeyoung then drag me up to the rooftop and we continue to talk.

"I said let's break up." Chaeyoung said in a cold manner which is not like her.

"Please don't... why would you want to break up with me?! Didn't I treat you good enough?!" I pulled Chaeyoung's hands and said.

"Sorry Yugyeom-ah, but I love someone more than I love you now... And I realize that I can't focus my attention to you when you are speaking but I keep thinking of her..." Chaeyoung said in a sad way but I know she is not going back with me...

"It is A HER??!! What the fuck man!!! You break up with me FOR A HER??!!" I can't believe that what she just said.

"Sorry Yugyeom-ah..." Chaeyoung pushed my hands away and left me there, dumbfounded.

[Chaeyoung's POV]

*sigh* Now that I have break up with Yugyeom.

'Which means I am single and that means I can be with anyone and MINA!!! Last time seeing her sad, really broke my heart but I think I still need confirm my feeling towards her cause' I might hurt her if it is a false feeling...'

*Ring*

In class, I saw Mina talking to the two girls I saw earlier.

I felt so angry but I know it is just her best friend from Japan.

Soon later, I saw a girl place her arm around Mina's waist and Mina is holding her other hand.

At that time, I feel so sad...

I wanted to cry but I have to hold it in...

I can't let Mina see my tears.

Suddenly, I heard someone begging for help but there is a gang that is surrounding her.

I went up and teach the gang a lesson.

"Dare to mess with her again, I will not let you guys go!"

"Thank you, Chaeyoung-ah..."

"What is your name?" I asked.

"Somi... Thank you for saving me but those guys are seriously hurt... Are they going to be fine?"

"Don't you worry, but they hurt you, why do you still care about them?"

"I am afraid that they might find-"

"Tell me if they find your trouble again, okay?"

She nodded her head and I went in my classroom.

And still, I saw that the girl's arm around Mina' waist and Mina is still holding her hand.

'At that time, I felt so heartbroken and I can even feel that my chest is hurting... Real bad... How I wish I am the one putting my arm around Mina's waist.But I can't... I have yet confirm my feeling towards her... I can't just go up and drag her out like this...
I hate this feeling...'

*Ring*

[Mina's POV]

'It is finally the end of college today... Which means I can hang out with th-'

"Mina-ya, do you want to hang out with me, Jeongyeon and Nayeon later? They are my friends anyway..." Chaeyoung asked me with a warm smile.

"Don't you have to accompany your boyfriend? Why would still have time to hang-"

"We broke up..." Chaeyoung said while lowering her head...

"Wait... Which means you are..." I paused there.

"Yes, I'm single." Chaeyoung said.

I suddenly felt joy in my heart...

Sorry for my bad english😊
How did you guys find it?
Comment down what mistakes I've made.
Hope you enjoy
Thank you for reading.😄