26

[No one's POV]

Chaeyoung come out of the washroom and saw Yerin and Mina hugging together.

Yerin is clearly seen to be touching Mina's waist at that time while Mina is unaware about her intention.

Chaeyoung went up and separate them apart.

"What are you doing? Let's go home." Chaeyoung said and dragged Mina away.

After dragging her to the car park, Mina stop and let go of Chaeyoung's hand.

"What are you doing earlier on?" Mina yelled.

"Yerin is hugging you and I can tell that she is taking advantage to touch you!! I saw her touching your waist. She is not putting it there! I can see that she is taking advantage of you!" Chaeyoung shouted.

"Why would she do that? She is my friend and there is no reason for her to do that to me! You must be seeing things." Mina said, looking away.

"Until now you still want to believe her? Then FINE!" Chaeyoung shouted and run away.

While Mina is just watching her running away and soon, she is unable to see her figure.

Chaeyoung run to the Han's river and cry it out.

"Why can't she believe me?! I can tell that she have motive moving back here once I saw her! But why can't she see it? She is just so stupidly dense!" Chaeyoung shouted.

At that time, there is not much people there cause' it was evening and everyone should be preparing meals for their family members.

Chaeyoung then walk to Jeongyeon's house to stay over.

She doesn't feel like going back to the apartment.

*Ding dong*

Jeongyeon went to open the door and saw Chaeyoung's puffy and red eyes.

"Chaeyoung-ah, what happen to you?" Jeongyeon asked.

"We fought. I wanted to stay over. Is it okay? I don't feel like going back to the apartment." Chaeyoung said while looking down.

"Sure, come on in." Jeongyeon said.

Chaeyoung went in and told everything that happen to Jeongyeon and Nayeon who is sitting on the couch the whole time.

"What?! And because of her, you guys fight?! Woah... That idiot... I will kill her if I saw her." Jeongyeon said while clenching her fists.

As expected, my No-Jam Hyung.

"Hey, chill man... I didn't even thought that far and you have already thought of killing her?" Chaeyoung said.

"Aren't you angry about her? Until now, I still can't believe that she just set a love war with you, knowing that Mina is already your girlfriend." Jeongyeon said while Nayeon is trying to cool her down.

"Whatever, I don't feel like caring it anymore. All I want right now is to sleep and forget everything." Chaeyoung said and sleep on the couch.

The next morning,

[Chaeyoung's POV]

I wake up and look around.

I then realize that I was sleeping on a bed.

I found out that I am actually sleeping in the guest room.

Luckily, it is not my room.

I just don't want to see her for now.

She DOESN'T EVEN BELIEVE ME!!!

Then,

*Knock knock*