17

"I am okay. He is-" Mina paused.

"WHAT?! IT IS REALLY HIM?! DAMN THAT SON OF A BITCH!!!" I shouted angrily.

"Hey, chill babe. Besides, I know that you will protect me from him right?" Mina said while grabbing my hand.

"Of course! If that son of a bitch touches you or hurt you, I MOTHERFUCKING SWEAR THAT I WILL KILL HIM!!!" I said while still unable to cool down.

"Okok, chill. Let's go home, okay?" Mina said while caressing my hair.

"Okay... Let's go..." Chaeyoung said while feeling tired.

*Click Clack*

We reach home after facing some traffic problems.

I went to lie down in the couch but suddenly, someone sent me a message.

I look at it and was shocked.

It says:

Hey, long time no contact. Did you miss me? You better take care of yourself before letting me to 'take care' of you.

-Yugyeom-

"Chaeng-ah, go to bath now." Mina shouted but I didn't hear her.

"Chaeng-ah!!!" Mina shouted.

"Yes??" I deleted the message and block him before she saw the message.

"I said go to bath now." Mina said while standing behind the couch.

"Okay." I sat up and kissed Mina's cheek.

'I am really afraid of him right now... He might be planning something to torture us or break us. That kiss for Mina just now, might be the last one. Should I tell her?'

After long thought,

'Yes, she is now my girlfriend and there is no secrets between the two of us. I should tell her. She have the rights to know.'

After bathing, I went down and telling her what happened just now.

"Really?! He did send you that message?!" Mina asked.

"Yeah... I am scared that I might lose you..." I said while holding to her hand.

"Pabo. No one can break us up, okay?" Mina said while hugging onto me.

I just feel so comfortable and secure in her arms.

What will happen if she will not be here soon? *sigh*

At the same time,

[Jeongyeon's POV]

Nayeon is walking home while I am walking behind her.

I tried to talk to her but she just ignored me.

I feel bad for saying words to her.

I called Jihyo for help.

She agreed.

We decide to meet up at a cafe to talk.

After 10 minutes,

I reach the cafe and saw Jihyo sitting alone with a seat in front of her, sipping her Mocha.

"Hey, Jihyo-ah."

"Hey, so what do want me to help?"

"I want you to help me talk to Nayeon."

"She is your girlfriend. Why did you need me to speak to her?"

"She ignore me after I say some words to hurt her."

"I know."

"You know?? How did you know? I haven't even told you."