25

The next morning,

*Ding dong*

[Mina's POV]

"Coming! Oh golly... Who is so early?"

I opened the door and saw...

"Yerin-ah!!! Oh my god!!! How do you know that we are staying here?" I asked excitedly.

Yerin is my best friend when we are studying kindergarten.

But she moved away to further place and transfer school because of her dad's business.

"I went back to your house to find for you but your parents say that you are staying at the other place. Then I asked for the address and I am here!!! Oh my god!! You didn't change a bit!! Still the old penguin!!!" Yerin said.

"Shut up. Come on in. CHAENG-AH!!!"

Then I saw Chaeng walking down while scratching her neck.

"Who's that?" Chaeng asked while pointing at Yerin.

"She is my kindergarten best friend. Her name is Yerin. Yerin, this is my girlfriend, Chaeyoung."

"Hi, nice to meet you." Yerin said while asking for hand shake with Chaeng.

"Nice to meet you too." They both shook hands and sit down.

"So Yerin-ah, this time you come back for?" Mina asked.

"I am staying back here forever. My mum and dad give me a choice if I want to come back or stay there and I choose coming back here." Yerin said.

[Chaeyoung's POV]

"I am staying back here forever. My mum and dad give me a choice if I want to come back or stay there and I choose coming back here." Yerin said while looking at Mina lovingly.

'What is she looking at her like that?! She know that she is my girlfriend but she still look at her like that?!'

"Minari, I go to change my shirt first." I said and went upstairs.

I stay at the stairs and observe them.

I was boiling in anger when I saw Yerin touch Mina's hands, thighs and waist.

After changing my clothes, I went down and saw Mina laughing away while Yerin's hand is in Mina's waist.

I clear my throat and went down the stairs.

Yerin keep her hands to herself instantly.

"Chaengie~!!!" She does an aegyo and link arms with me.

I smiled to her aegyo.

"What?" I asked.

"Can we hang out with her later? Anyway, we are bored at home right?" She say with a cute voice.

"I will think about it." I said while touching my chin.

"Pleaseee... Chaengie~..." She whined.

I can't take it and answer,

"Okok. But what is my prize?" I said.

She leaned closer and give me a peck on my lips.

"This is your prize. Happy with it?" She asked.

I nodded my head.

"Go to change your clothes before I change my mind." I said.

She went up immediately, leaving me and Yerin at the living room.

"Let me tell you, I will get Mina to be my girlfriend. You better get ready for love war. If you make her upset, then you better get yourself a grave." Yerin said breaking the silence.