16

During lesson time, Chaeyoung and Mina are focused and listening to the teacher.

They both clasped their hands and put it on the table.

Most of the students have been looking at them since they enter class.

Well, it is probably about the incident that happened yesterday.

*Ring*

After the bell ring, everyone starts to shoot them with questions.

"Hey, are you guys dating?"

"Didn't that Somi girl affect your relationship?"

"When did you guys start dating?"

"Is it before the rumours starts and before she is captured?"

Well, actually the school doesn't know that they are dating.

"Okok, one by one." Chaeyoung said.

"Yes we are dating before she is kidnap and before the rumours starts. We start dating a day before the rumours starts. Now, are you guys happy with the answer?" Chaeyoung said.

Chaeyoung immediately drag Mina out of the classroom and went for lunch.

But at that time, only Jeongyeon is alone at the canteen, thinking of something.

"OSTRICH!!!" Chaeyoung shouted.

"Omg... You startled me." Jeongyeon said while putting her hand at her chest.

"Where is Nayeon?" Mina asked.

"She is still having lessons." Jeongyeon said while eating slowly.

That doesn't look like her.

"Chaeng-ah, I go help you take your food." Mina said and went to the counter.

"Hey ostrich, what happen?? Tell me." Chaeyoung said.

"I don't know my true feelings now. I feel like I'm in love with Nayeon but I like Momo. What should I do?" Jeongyeon said while ruffling her hair.

"You need to confirm your feelings towards Momo. Maybe it is just a false one. You will never know. Better check before you hurt both of them." Chaeyoung warned her.

"Chaengie, for you." Mina said while handing Chaeyoung's food over to her.

"Thanks, Minari~!!!"

Chaeyoung and Mina continue to shine love while Jeongyeon is in deep thought.

[Jeongyeon's POV]

'What should I do? I think Nayeon already know what is happening between me and Momo. Lately, she seems to be asking me a lot of questions and following me everywhere. What will she do to Momo? Ahh.... Why is everything so messed up right now...? Fuck!' Jeongyeon thought in her mind.

Just then, I saw Momo coming towards us.

"Hi guys, can I join?" Momo asked.

Sana came in after that.

Chaeyoung looked at me instantly.

"Sure." Mina said.

After grabbing their food, Momo went and sat beside me.

I am trying to be cool as Nayeon will come down anytime.

"Hey, Jeongyeon-ah... May I ask you a question?" Momo asked me with her cute accent.

'Oh lord!!! I am going to-"

"Jeongyeonie~!!!" Nayeon shouted.

She went to me and kissed me.