29

[Narrator's POV]

After they tell them the truth, they quickly went to change their uniforms and get ready to go to college.

While at Michaeng's house,

"What?! They are here?!" Mina exclaimed.

"Minari, what happen?" Chaeyoung asked and Mina signaled her to wait until her call is finished and she will tell her everything.

"Yeah... They have dial me early in the morning... Mark and Heechul knows where we stay and what we are doing every moment. I think they are stalking us though."

"Of course they are! Then do you need some bodyguards? You must know that your safety is now in danger... If anything happens to you then do you know how worried will Tzuyu be?"

"I know that she will be very worried but I don't want to catch any attention especially when we are in school. You know those gossip bitches..."

"Okay... But if you have any problems or difficulties, must say it out. We will help you to solve it, understand?"

"Okay."

"See you in college. Bye."

"Bye."

Mina then ended her call with Sana.

"Minari~, what happen? Why are you so agitated?" Chaeyoung asked Mina while sitting beside her on the couch.

Mina told Chaeyoung everything including what happen in Japan.

"Then what will happen to them?" Chaeyoung asked.

"No one knows. All we can do now is to prevent them from being find out by the guys or they will do something that no one knows." Mina said and look down.

"Don't be depressed... They will be okay... Nothing will happen to them." Chaeyoung said while patting her head.

Mina look at Chaeyoung and smiled at her.

"Go change to your uniform. We need to go to college."  Chaeyoung said while caressing her hair.

Mina nodded her head and went upstairs.

After that, they went to college together.

While they are walking to college, Mina can't stop thinking about them.

She is quite worried about them.

[Mina's POV]

'I suddenly got a bad feeling... I feel like something is going to happen to them...'

"Minari, are you okay?" Chaeng asked me suddenly.

"I'm fine. Why?" I said to her confusingly.

"No. Are you really okay? You suddenly frowned your eyebrows and your face turned pale suddenly. Are you uncomfortable? Do you want to rest at home?" Chaeng said while touching my forehead.

I take her hand off my forehead and held her hand.

"Don't worry. I'm fine. Let's go." I said and smiled to her.

Our fingers intertwined and we start to walk to college.

In college,

We walked around the college to find for our friends.

Then we found Sana and Momo in the library.

"Hey guys. Where is Tzuyu, Dahyun and the others?" I asked and sit beside Momo.

"The others haven't come. Tzuyu and Dahyun is at the washroom."

I looked at Sana and Momo's reaction and it doesn't look good.