4

The next day in college,

[Mina's POV]

'I still can't believe that Chaeyoung have a boyfriend right now...

I feel my heart being shattered when she told me that her boyfriend is still having class.

I literally hold my tears up and not showing her how sad and heartbroken I am...

Now I really don't know how to face her...

I think it is going to be awkward later on...'

*Ring*

The teacher walks in the classroom and saw that Chaeyoung is still not here.

I can tell that he is getting angry about her coming late to college.

I think it has been countless time as she is late.

Later, Chaeyoung walked in the classroom, just carrying her bag by one side, hanging her jacket at her arms, walking in with heavy footsteps and sleepy face.

"SON CHAEYOUNG-SSI!!!" The teacher shouted and slam the table with books that is in his hands.

"THIS IS THE 13 TIMES YOU ARE LATE THIS MONTH!!! HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU WANT TO BE LATE IN THIS MONTH??!!"

"Teacher, it is not that I want to be late, it is that I can't climb up after my alarm rings...
And I also can't predict what time will the bus be there... That is why I am late okay??!!" Chaeyoung said in a frustrated way.

She left the teacher there nagging while she head to her desk.

"Hey Mina-yah... g-good morning..." Chaeyoung stammered.

"Hey... hi good morning." I reply awkwardly.

*Lesson resume as per normal afterwards.*

[Chaeyoung's POV]

'She looks so sad. I can see that she is bearing her tears while listening to teacher. It breaks my heart seeing her like this... I wish that I can now hug her and tell her my true feelings... I wish I can lend my shoulder for her to cry and comfort her at the same time but I just can't...'

*Time skip to bell ring for lunch*

*Ring*

"Alright class. Head for your lunch." The teacher said.

Classmates dashes out the classroom door and soon it only left me and Mina in classroom.

"Hey Mina-yah, do you want to ha-"

"Sorry Chaeyoung-ah, but I am going to find my best friends from Japan for something... Sorry..." Mina cut me before I finish my words.

I felt so heartbroken and I felt like crying but I can't cause' I am in college now.

I remember that I will him an answer today, so I went to the staff room and find him.

"Teacher... I will give you an answer now, like what I said yesterday." I said while panting.

"Okok, take your time. Catch your breath first." The teacher told me nicely. I calmed down and said,

"Sorry. I am not able to participate."

"Ohh, okay then, it's fine. Go for your lunch now." The teacher patted my shoulder and walked away.

[Mina's POV]

'Sorry, Chaeyoung-ah... I would also like to have lunch with you but I really need to meet my best friends'

"Mina-yah!!!" They both shouted at me at the same time.

I run towards them happily as it has been a long time since we last met.

Meet my best friends, Momo and Sana, they are also from Japan which our family have close bonds.

Momo's full name is Hirai Momo while Sana's full name is Minatozaki Sana.

They are both quite funny as Sana always speak alien language and Momo loves to tease her.

We headed to the canteen and I spotted Chaeyoung alone, writing her lyrics while eating.

She seems so focus and I decide not to disturb her.

But we got no choice but sitting in front Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung is literally facing me and eating.

But I didn't quite realize Chaeyoung's expression as Sana keeps telling jokes and her voice is so loud and easy for everyone hear what are we talking.

Momo realizs that many people are looking at them and instantly called Sana to lowered down her volume.

After Sana look around, her face is flushing red.

Well, that means she is embarassed.

We laugh at her and at that time, I realize that Chaeyoung is glaring at me angrily and sadly at that moment.

I know that she is upset.

I instantly stop laughing and continue eating.

[No one's POV]

At the moment in canteen, Mina is just smiling and quietly eating her food with her best friends while Chaeyoung is constantly checking on Mina.

[Sana's POV]

'Why is Mina acting so weird?'

I looked around and realize that there is a girl that is sitting at the table in front of us, has been checking on Mina.

'Ah... Now I know what on earth is happening right now...'

After lunch,

[Chaeyoung's POV]

"Chaeyoung-ah~!!! Did you miss me?" Yugyeom said while smiling and walking towards me.

"Umm... Yeah..." I answered while thinking,

'How do I speak up to him? Will I hurt him by saying those words? But speaking up to him rather than him finding out what happen will be better for him, right? At least I am able to tell him how I feel... Yes...I should tell him... Sorry, Yugyeom...'

"Yugyeom-ah, let's break up..."

Hi!!! Sorry for my bad english by the way😊
Comment down what mistakes I've made
Hope you enjoy
Thank you for reading😃