12

After listening to what they are saying, I know who it is.

Here is what happened:

I pretend to choose snacks while listening to what they are talking about.

"They will never know if no one talks to others about this."

"But I feel bad for her."

"What?! She deserve this okay!!! I don't believe that they will not fight because they only know each other for only days..." Somi's voice is getting softer as she sounds more like a bitch.

"But I did see her cry at the rooftop when she heard of it."

"Unless they break up and Chaeyoung be mine or I won't stop spreading rumours about that Mina!!!" I am so shocked when I heard that Somi is the one that spread the rumours and almost cause Mina to transferred back to Japan.

[Chaeyoung's POV]

'Should I tell Mina that it is her? But wouldn't she be upset again? I have to tell her but I hate seeing her upset, crying and heartbroken... Ahh... So confused...' I thought to myself while driving back home.

"Minari~!!! I am home!!!" I shouted once I open the door.

"Chaeng-ah!!! So did you pass?" Mina asked me.

I pretend to be sad and slide my right hand inside my pocket, reaching for the driving liscence.

"Never mind, Chaeng-ah. You can do it the next time. Don't be sad okay? Cheer up..." Mina said while caressing my cheek.

"Ta-dah!!! I fool you right?? I passed!!!" I showed Mina but she slapped my hand.

"Ouch!!!"

"How dare you fool me!!!" Mina said while looking away, walking towards the couch and sit down.

"Minari~!!! Don't be angry... I am just trying to play with you." I showed my aegyo to her but she have no reaction.

I can see that she is holding back, trying not to blush.

"I am not going to sleep with you tonight. I am sleeping at the other room." Mina said and stood up.

As she is about to stomp away, I hold her arm and pull her back.

Her lips immediately touched mine!!!

I am shocked as I did not want this to happen but her lips just fitted mine.

It is just right.

Suddenly, Mina put her arms around my waist and pulled me closer to her body.

Our kiss went deeper.

Suddenly, someone ring the doorbell.

*Ding dong*

We immediately stop.

We looked at each other shyly and blushed.

*Ding dong*

I went to open the door and it turns out to be Jeongyeon, Nayeon, Momo and Sana.

"Hey lion cub, why is your face so red? Are you having fever or??" Jeongyeon smirked and look at Mina and me.

I signalled to her to stop or I will tell Nayeon what happen between her and Momo yesterday.

She immediately stop.

She sneakily glance back and and look at Momo.

She blushed and she can't control her mind to stop blushing.