24

But one day,

Breaking news!!! Suspect Bambam and Yugyeom have escaped from the prison. Police is now locating for them. Anyone saw them, please contact-

Chaeyoung switched off the tv angrily.

"Calm down, Chaeng-ah... You don't have worry. There is bodyguards around to protect us." Mina said while caressing Chaeyoung's hair.

"Why wouldn't they just give up?!" Chaeyoung shouted in frustration.

"It's okay... It's okay..." Mina softly say.

She give a quick peck on Chaeyoung's cheek to calm her down.

Chaeyoung smiled to her.

The next morning,

[Sana's POV]

'Yes!!! Today, I am meeting Tzuyu!!! But sadly, not privately...'

"Momo-ya!!! Are you done??" I asked as I wait, sitting at the couch in the living room.

"Yes! Yes! OMG! You are such a pest. Come on, let's go." She said as she dressed her herself.

"Wow... For Dahyun, you dressed yourself like this... Damn! She must have a big influence on you." I chuckled.

"Shut up. Faster, let's go." She answered and glared at me.

Our uber ride is here.

We get in the car and the driver start driving.

Due to the heavy traffic and long journey, we fell asleep in the car.

But I woke up as I bump my head to the window really hard.

Hehe, clumsy right? Even while I am sleeping.

But when I looked around, I saw that the driver is driving by a mountain road.

I looked at the GPS and found out that we are not heading to the mall but instead, we are going up a mountain.

I wake Momo up immediately to tell her this.

But suddenly, the car is covered with unknown gas.

Soon, we fainted.

When I woke up, I saw that we are in a wooden house, very dark, without electricity, broken parts of the roof causing some sunlight to shine in.

Momo is opposite me, hands tied at the back and still unconscious.

My hands are also tied at the back.

Suddenly, two guys walked in.

"Awake? Good. Wondering who are we? Well, we will let you see." They walked towards the part with sunlight and I can see their faces.

It is BAMBAM AND YUGYEOM!!!

"What are you guys trying to do?" I asked while shivering.

"Don't worry, we will let you go if we got what we want. But if what we want is not here, then we got no choice but to hurt you girls but we didn't want that to happen so better pray hard for them to come." Yugyeom said.

Then they leave the house.

"Momo-ya! Wake up! Momo-ya!" I shouted.

Then Momo slowly open her eyes.

She looked around and realize that we have been kidnapped.

"Who is it that capture us?" Momo asked while her eyes shaking with fear.

"It is Bambam and Yugyeom. They capture us to threaten Chaeyoung and Mina to be with them. Until now..." I said.

Momo looked shocked and looked around to find if there is anything to help untie our hands.