28

The next morning,

[No one's POV]

Chaeyoung woke up and found that it was still early.

She then went to wash up and went down.

She saw that everyone is still sleeping.

Then suddenly, Sana woke up.

She was a light sleeper though.

"Oh, Chaeyoung-ah. What time is it now?" Sana asked in a husky voice.

Chaeyoung look at her phone and say,

"It is 6:01 am."

"Urgh... So early. Can you please wake me up later at 6:10 am?" Sana asked.

"Sure." Chaeyoung said.

She then pour some water into a cup.

She drank it as she is scrolling her phone.

She is looking at the feeds in her Instagram.

Suddenly, she heard a phone ringtone.

She followed where the sound come from and found out that it is from Sana's phone.

"Sana-ya, your phone is ringing." Chaeyoung said and take a peek before leaving her for some privacy.

"Mark... Who is he?" Chaeyoung thought for a while and shrugged it off as she didn't care that much.

[Sana's POV]

My phone ringing non-stop so I got no choice but to pick it up.

"Hello?" I said in a lazy and husky tone.

"Sana-ya! It's me! Do you remember?"

I take my phone away from my ear and take a look at the caller's name.

'Mark?! How is he able to contact me?! I thought I change my phone number to Korean one?!' I thought.

I get out from where I am sleeping and went to the balcony to continue the call as I don't want to wake Tzuyu up.

"Why are you calling me?! And how did you get my phone number?! I thought I change it to Korean number." I whispered as it is still quite early but I am shouting while whispering. (You know what I mean right?)

Mark is my boyfriend back in Japan but we have broke up as he is cheating on me. He always hang out with Heechul which is Momo's ex back in Japan.

"Chill Sana-ya... Do you miss me? To tell you a news, I am in Seoul now!"

"What?! Why are you here?! Shouldn't you be back at LA after last year?!" I asked frantically.

"Don't freak out. Heechul is also with me right now. We are both in Seoul now. And I promised that we will find you guys no matter where you guys are."

He ended the call quickly.

I was stunned for a while then I was snapped back to reality.

I quickly wake Momo up and dragged to the side where no one is at.

"What are you doing? I was dreaming of Jokbal in front of me and I was just about to eat it." Momo said while rubbing her eyes.

"Get serious! Mark and Heechul is here now, at Seoul. They said they will find us no matter where we are." I whispered nervously.

Momo's eyes widened suddenly.

"Really?!" Momo asked in shocked.

"Yeah... Mark just called me a while ago... I really wondered how he know my number... I thought I've changed it..." I said while thinking.