21

"Hey, hello? It is me... They have gotten back together." Bambam said.

"What?! I thought that you lock her inside your house?! How did she escape?!"

"Blame you for telling me that news at that time!!!" Bambam shouted.

"You said that if anything happen to the stock, inform you immediately!!! And if I didn't inform you about the stocks dropping, I might get scolded by you. Do you think that I don't know?!"

"Ok, whatever!!! We should do something to seperate then now!!!" Bambam said.

"Okay... What should we do? Take away one of them again?!"

"No but now the different one..." Bambam said and smirk.

While Michaeng moments,

Chaeyoung is watching tv shows while Mina went to sit beside Chaeyoung.

Mina lie down on Chaeyoung's chest and they cuddled together.

[Mina's POV]

'Lying on her sboulder feel so secure. How I wish we can stop at this moment forever.'

"Hey, Minari. Why are you so clingy now?" Chaeng asked.

"I just feel safe while lying on your shoulder. Do you know how scared I am when I was in locked in the room?"

"Sorry, Minari~... I promised to protect you, okay?" Chaeng said while playing with my hair.

Chaeng kissed my lips.

I cupped her face and pressed my lips against her's.

Chaeng turned and she is on top.

*And the rest, will leave up to your wildest imagination.*😆

The next morning,

"Minari~... Wake up..." Chaeng said with a soft voice.

"Hmm... Give me sleep for 5 more minutes..." I said lazily.

"No. You have to wake up now. The fucking teacher said that he will punish you because you have not been attending college for so many days." Chaeng said.

"Really?! Is he going to dial my parents?! If he did that, my parents will give me a scolding session." I asked nervously.

"Ya... but I have helped you explain that you are went back to Japan for something." Chaeng said while assurring me.

"Thanks, Chaengie~!!! You are the best!!!" I exclaimed while hugging to her tightly.

"Faster go wash up. Teacher say that he would want to meet you personally before class starts. Better find a reason."

"Ok, thanks."

I went to wash up and wear the school uniform afterwards.

We have sandwiches specially made by Chaeng as breakfast and then we head to college.

We reach college earlier than before and I head to the staffroom to look for him.

After 10 minutes of talking, I went to the canteen to find for Chaeng as she said that she wanted to stay there rather than staying in class alone.

From afar, I saw her talking to Yugyeom.

They both were talking seriously and not fighting.

Then, Chaeng walks to me.

"Hey, what did you guys talk about?"

"Nothing. He just say sorry to me for what he have done few days ago."